ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Larsdotter, Inger (Emily Johnson)  (läst 442 gånger)

2004-09-04, 12:10
läst 442 gånger

Dianne Haselmann

There was a baby girl born 1834-09-16 in Glimäkra parish, Skåne province, by the name of Inger Larsdotter, who emigrated 1852-05-05 to America.  Her mother was Karna Olasdotter.  Her father was Lars Jönsson.  

My great grandmother is Emily Johnson.  I cannot find her anywhere in the U.S. before 1857, which was the date of her marriage.  Her birth date and emigration date match Inger Larsdotter.  

I would like to know if there is information re: Inger Larsdotter from date of birth to emigration. Maybe a marriage?  She was only 17yrs old at the time of emmigration.  Maybe left with family members?
Is there information re: the name of the ship she departed on, its port of departure and arrival?

2004-09-04, 20:37
Svar #1

Utloggad Olle Andersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1081
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-03-22, 19:32
    • Visa profil
Dianne!

Just did a quick check -
seems Inger traveled with her husband Åke Jönsson born 1829 5/1. So he was 23 and she 17/18.  

Do you want me to go deeper ?

2004-09-05, 14:05
Svar #2

Dianne Haselmann

Yes Please!
What ship/boat did they sail on?
Could you interpret the word following their names?  Is it the place they were from?
Unfortunately, I do not understand Swedish.
Thank you so much for this information!
Dianne

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna