ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Ashueros Gulstrøm, geneological background  (läst 1190 gånger)

2015-04-30, 20:48
läst 1190 gånger

Utloggad Paul Klok

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 3
  • Senast inloggad: 2017-03-23, 12:35
    • Visa profil
    • www.kampaan.nl/stamboom/index.html
Lately I have found the following details about a marriage of a person, called Ashueros Gulstroom. Those details are to be found as well in the parish registers of the Calvinistic Church as in the registers of the local government of Rotterdam.
Here below you can see below the description of the announcement.
Bruidegom       Ashueros Gulstroom , jongeman , van Zweeden , wonend: Zijlsteeg  
Bruid          Gijsje Kievit , jongedochter , van Rotterdam , wonend: Schiedamsedijk  
Plaats          Rotterdam  
Datum    trouwen   28-04-1779  
Datum ondertrouw    11-04-1779    
Bron          DTB Rotterdam Trouw gereformeerd  

Most probably they couldn't understand Ashueros's name. So this Swedish name is also spelled as Zwerus and Sweerus.
Ashueros's Christian name Gulstroom is undoubtedly Gulstrøm, but in Dutch it is written as Guldstrom, Gulstroom and Gulstrom.
Ashueros Gulstrøm probably has been born in Karlskrone.

Neither in the Swedish registers nor within FamilySearch I was successful in my efforts to find something about his birth, baptism and parents.
Above all I don't know the church the registers of which I have to look over.
If  I should know the concerning church should have to approach, I'm a bit further on my way to try to find out something about Ashueros's  past and background.

I would be very grateful if someone would be prepared to help me in finding my way in the Swedish registers.
In case someone would need specific genealogical details out of The Netherlands, I'm always prepared to render assistance as a sort of compensation in return.

Bokweazle.

2015-06-21, 19:24
Svar #1

Utloggad Paul Klok

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
Meanwhile I have discovered that Ashueros Gulstrøm had a daughter, named Catharina Gulstrøm. Cathrina married Karel Mørch, who was a son of Carl Olsen Mørch.
Carl Olsen was born in 1758 in Dragør.
Ashueros Gulstrøm as well as Carl Olsen Mørch were sailors, so on account of the fact that their children married each other, I assume that they get acquainted to each other during their sea-voyages. Both they were registered. Is there anyone who can check this and perhaps find something about Ashueros Gulstrøm?
Finding something might be intersting, because Ashueros's family tree as well as Carl Olsen's are uniting in mine, which you can find under  http://www.kampaan.nl/stamboom/index.html.
Wo is able to throw a gloom in the darkness?

Bokweazle

2015-06-22, 22:50
Svar #2

Utloggad Paul Klok

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
The connection between Gulstrøm and Mørch can be visualized the scheme under mentioned.
schema
 (49.2 k)

In The Netherlands Gulstrøm is called Gulstroomand Mørch is called Murk.
If you have viewed my pedigree carefully, you will most probably have seen an omission.
So I have to make a small correction.
Catharina Gulstrøm didn't mrry Karel Mørch, but Roelof Mørch.
Catharina Gulstrøm and Roelof Mørch have got a son, called Karel Murk(Mørch).
Karel (Murk)Mørch married Pieternella Laven.
They both got a daugter, Pieternella Murk (Mørch).
Pieternella Murk(Mørch) married Jan Lambertus Klok, my great-grandfather.
At this point Gulstrøm, Mørch and Klok (my family) were merged.

Bokweazle

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna