ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Raam, Anna Charlotta med Per Hugner i Linkoping  (läst 697 gånger)

2002-03-02, 18:24
läst 697 gånger

Utloggad Eric Stroschein

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 4
  • Senast inloggad: 2011-02-04, 18:01
    • Visa profil
I can not find any information on the family name of Raam.  Anna Charlotta is listed in the 1930 Swedish Book of Families under the Hogner surname.  Can anyone tell me if this is a Swedish name?  Where would be the best place to gather more information on her family?

Eric Stroschein

2002-03-03, 16:40
Svar #1

Anette Rosberg

Hello Eric,

there is an Anna Ch(arlotta?) Rahm, age 22, who emigrates from Valtorp parish in Skaraborg county on 11 May 1883, together with Johan Rahm, age 1. Their destination is Willmar.
Could this be the person you?re looking for?
Hogner could be Högner in Swedish. Can you supply more information about the people you?re looking for? eg birth dates, siblings, parents?

2002-03-04, 16:12
Svar #2

Eva Raam-Inghult

Eric!
Yes, there is indeed a family with the name Raam in Sweden.Today we are 9 persons with this name in Sweden. All of us are directly related to two brothers born in Stockholm - Ernst Raam and Carl Raam. Ernst was my grandfather. He had a daughter and a son. The daughter - Gunborg - had two sons - Christer and Carl - now wearing their mother?s name: Raam. I?m the only child to the son - Åke. I wear the name like my four children.
I must say that things in life are very strange. As late as last week i started my search for persons who have been wearing my name. And I directly found three persons:
1. Olof Raam from Eksjö who 1719 painted the roof in Mellby church.
2. Adolf Fredric Raam from Norrköping who was a book printer and started Norrköpings tidningar,  still a strong paper.
3.Sara Johanna Raam appr 1768 - 1839, married to Adolf Fredric. She was a remarkable woman who took over managing the paper after her husband?s death. She was the first woman in Sweden managing a newspaper.
A week ago I didn?t know anything about these people - and now you are asking for another Raam. Do you know when she was born? Maybe she is a daughter to Adolf Fredric and Sara Johanna. The town Linköping is very close to the town Norrköping and I am sure that they are related. I will try to go further in my investigations about these people and how I am related to them.
I?m 60 years old and I live in Stockholm. I?m a publishing director and I have four children all with the name Raam - Jonas (32) is a photografer, Stefan (30) is studying architecture, Elias (24) is working with music and Magdalena (just 18)is still in school.
How are you related to Anna Charlotta Raam?
As I said I will go further with my investigations but I have little time to spare so it might take some time,
Please come back and tell me more about yourself!

My very best wishes
Eva Raam - Inghult

2002-03-04, 16:45
Svar #3

Utloggad Linda Wickström

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 85
  • Senast inloggad: 2014-08-07, 17:51
    • Visa profil
Eva and other interested people,

I have an enquiry about a Maria Ram in Mariestad during early 18th century. There is further information about her and her family under the thread  Västergötland and  Mariestad.
Do you know if she belongs to your Ra(a)m family?

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna