ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Ljungberg/Fredericksson/Goteryd  (läst 1210 gånger)

2000-08-05, 02:14
läst 1210 gånger

tiggerljungberg

I am seeking information on the Ljungberg (name changed from Fredericksson) family that lived in Goteryd.  It is said that they tended to the church grounds and that some are buried there as well.  And Information is appreciated.
mysteriousattime@hotmail.com

2000-08-06, 00:00
Svar #1

Utloggad Sam Blixt

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6336
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-04-23, 20:37
    • Visa profil
    • samblixt.se
There is five persons from the family Ljungberg, who went to Jamestown and Lublow in 1922, 1925 and 1929 from Göteryd.

This information comes from Emigranten.

Regards/Sam Blixt/Oskarshamn

2001-01-30, 03:23
Svar #2

karisman karl

My family comes from Göteryd. Our name is Ljungberg. As long as a know back is to 1866 and thats when Carl Johan Ljungberg was born. He was a soldier there and he and his wife had 12 children. Longer back they are from Belgium -vallones on he?s side. Some of he?s children left for USA  

kaerisman@hotmail.com

2001-01-30, 15:01
Svar #3

Utloggad Sam Blixt

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
    • samblixt.se
Hi Karl,

In the CD from KGF I found that Karl Johan Ljungberg and his wife Klara Karlsdotter, Sjuhult storegård, Göteryd and Ljunggårdsköp in Göteryd got at least five children.

Jenny Sofia, 1888, Dec. 5, Sjuhult storegård
Frans Wilhelm, 1890, March 3, Sjuhult storegård
Oskar Ferdinand, 1891 June 23, Sjuhult storegård
Evelina Matilda, 1893, April 5, Ljunggårdsköp  
Herta Eleonora, 1894, July 11, Ljunggårdsköp  

There is two Carl Johan born in Göteryd 1866, but no father has the name Ljungberg.

One of them is born in Sjuhult, which is possible because they lived there when they got the three first children. In that case Carl Johan was born 1866, Oct 9. and the father is farmer Johannes Magnusson and the mother Stina Andersdotter, Sjuhult, Göteryd.

2001-02-02, 13:31
Svar #4

ljungberg

Hi and thank you for information  What?s KGF? I guess it?s the military register since he was a soldier. But as you know that system of rotesoldat expired at the end of 1800. And they had many more children than that. I have been told that they had 15 children.   I know this since Karl-Johan and Klara was my grandparents.  He Karl-Johan was not born in Göteryd. I?ve been told that he is from Skåne, Loshult and I?ve tried to find him in that register that database on the net, but i couldn?t find him.  About her Klara I don?t know anything, about her history, her parents name and so on.  Of course i?m thakful for the information that you give and I wonder: Why are you interested in my families history?

2001-02-02, 18:12
Svar #5

Utloggad Sam Blixt

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
    • samblixt.se
Hi Ljungberg,

About KGF You can look at this site: http://www.genealogi.se/kgf.htm#kgfeng

You say they have 15 children, maybe but I didnt find more than the five above on the CD in Göteryd.

You asked why I was interested of Your family, I am not specialy interested of Your family, but I would be helpful because You was seeking information about the family.  

I am reading this discussion group several times every day.

About the distance between Göteryd and Loshult it is only 10 miles as the crow flies between those parishes.

2001-02-02, 19:22
Svar #6

ljungberg

Hi Sam

I know why you could not find more of there  children- it?s easy. They did not registrated more children after that when that military system stopped.

Can you help me to find information about both him and her.
You see we, my family have tried to find out about there history, but we haven?t find anything.
So I and even my brothers and sister will be thankful to you if you can help us. I meen if you got some arcive you easely can get information from. Where did Karl Johan came from and was he really a vallonian as they say? And she Klara what?s her history back in time?  

If you can find any information we all be thankful ya really greatful to you

2001-09-27, 17:26
Svar #7

Allen Carl Fredrickson

Fredricksson, Karl Albert b 13 dec. 1869 Lysing,or Närke. He was a Shoe Maker. He Emigrated to Fairfield, Connecticut, in  North America in 1898. He was my grandfather.
We were told his father was Oskar Fredrick Marsh from Mantorp. His mother is unknown.
Somewhere the name Närman comes up as being Oskar's father.
Karl Albert Fredricksson married Matilda Sofia Göthe from Östergötland. They were married in 1895 in Motala.
Can anyone please help? I loved this man and I love Sweden because of him and I know so little about him or his parents.

2002-04-30, 10:41
Svar #8

Maria Andersson

Hello,

I saw that you were looking for information on Ljungbergs in Göteryd. My grandfather was on of their sons, from what I have heard there was ten boys and five girls, Jenny died at age 12. Five of the boys went to Jamestown NY and lived there until they died. On of the girls (Herta) also went there but came home again. Eric was the last sibling and my mother visited him in summer of \98. He died in spring last year. In his memorial it said that he was proceeded in death by fifteen siblings, this is according to my mother a misunderstanding. All the siblings had three names and I?m told that thay usually was named after the day they were born on. My grandfather?s name was Ernst Fredrik Fabian, born 2nd March 1905.
I think the others were named (in random order): Karl, Otto, Jenny, Frans, Erik, Oskar, Matilda, Herta, Josef, Axel, Anna, Ida, Egon, Gustav and there is also a story of a newborn that froze to death but I don?t know if that is true.
Klara was born in Göteryd but Karl-Johan came from Loshult or Killeberg and changed his last name from Ek to Ljungberg.
If you have any other information I would be glad to know about it. Especially if he really was a vallonian.

2004-04-12, 21:21
Svar #9

Utloggad Brian Almquist

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 102
  • Senast inloggad: 2020-02-14, 03:15
    • Visa profil
I am seeking information on the parents and siblings of Johannes Svensson, born 27 January 1822 at Östra Genastorp, Göteryd socken. He married Maria Eriksdotter, born 9 March 1827, also in Göteryd socken (I am also seeking information on her parents and siblings). Help in finding this information would be very much appreciated.

2004-04-12, 21:31
Svar #10

Peter Karlsson / anbytarvärd (Peter)

As this is an older discussion regarding 'Ljungberg/Fredriksson' in Göteryd - I replace your query under Anbytarforum: Landskap: Småland: Socknar: Göteryd instead; english is OK even in the 'swedish' section..

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna