NULL Skriv ut sidan - Waldenström

Anbytarforum

Titel: Waldenström
Skrivet av: Clement Williams skrivet 2001-05-02, 18:13
Request info about the following Andrew Waldenstrom B: Sweden, Karin (Mattson B: 1827 in Sweden, Andrew married Karin in Sweden and they had a daughter named Anna Karin Waldenstrom B: March 29, 1855 in Sweden, John Fredrick Fredin may have been called Jon Fredrick Jansson in Sweden he was born in Bangbro Sweden March 07, 1854. John married Anna in 1881 in Duluth Minnesota. I believe Andrew died in Sweden in 1875, Karin and Anna came to America in 1880 and setted in Duluth Minnesota. Karin went by Carrie Mattson after she came to America. Andrew and Karin are my ggrandparents. John was a well known builder in Minnesota. John and Anna were charter members of the first Swedish Baptist Church in Duluth, This Church is now called Temple Baptist Church. It is said in family circles that they all were involved in the Baptist movement in Sweden.
If any information is available about any of these people it would be very much appreciated. I plan to visit Sweden to research my roots in the future. I would hope I might have relatives still in Sweden.