NULL Skriv ut sidan - Death record translation

Anbytarforum

Titel: Death record translation
Skrivet av: Katrin Lundstedt-Enkel skrivet 2015-01-25, 09:33
I thought it said Laga betalning (leagal payment) and now when Heikki wrote laga besigtning I see I´m completely wrong. Sorry!

Föräldrar inhysehjon I read up on what Inhysehjon was. I found it differs a bit due to what year and part of Sweden but in general it meant that the inhysehjon had no means to support him/her self and was taken care of by the family they lived with. Sometimes the socken (parish) paid for the care of the inhysehjon to the family that asked for the least money to care for the inhysehjon, especially when there was no parish poor house. Inhysehjon can also mean a person that lives in a house that belong to somebody else. Also, parents could pass the farm down to a child and stay on as inhyses in their old home. Then the child taking over also had to take care of their parents. This was often regulated. I think the parents in your case were destitute and lacked means to support themselves. Inhysehjon is a person being at the very bottom on the social ladder.

A thought, if Sven Löf had been a Husar that had served 6 years there might be something about him in the Generalmönsterrullor or other sources like Centrala Soldatregistret. Also if he was convicted for theft there might be something in the Domböcker.  
Katrin