NULL Skriv ut sidan - Old letter - translation help

Anbytarforum

Titel: Old letter - translation help
Skrivet av: Katrin Lundstedt-Enkel skrivet 2014-04-05, 07:05
... cold early summer, but the first days of July got warmth and that was good for the hay harvest, it was quick and the hay was fine, the rest of the harvest shows also fine and we'll get nice harvest (in total he is satisfied with the amount of produce-KLE) so now should the ration cards (food were rationed during the war and also after-KLE) disappear at least for bread, flour and grain, but them men that runs the rationing will probably want that it shall be kept so that they can still get their large salaries as long as possible (hm... not a friend of the burocrats-KLE); we here in Sweden have had it good compared to how many others have had it.
Well you Carl, it would have been fun if you had come home and met once more in this life and the trip you would  probably manage then you would see how everything have turned differently since you were here last time.

As you said, quite rambling with no punctuations but a clear hand and easy to follow his meaning. Nice to read as a lot is written very old style making me remember my granny (born 1907) and her style of talking.
Anything else I can translate I´ll be happy to do as this was so fun!