NULL Skriv ut sidan - Transcription and translation help

Anbytarforum

Titel: Transcription and translation help
Skrivet av: Martin Nordling skrivet 2015-02-22, 05:08
I get about half or so of it. Some french and german words and spellings appears to have been used.

This is my transcription of it (I have marked out the parts where I am a bit uncertain):
(first column)
Hans
Grenadr af W Ca
pitain Wrangels  
compagnie Nils  
Bargren und
Maria Persdotter
(second column)
KrukmakaregeSäl[?? this is my attempt]
len[continuation from previous line] Anders JoensSon
hustru Catharina
Brunberg
(joined first and second column)
Efter[?] Bergren sedan fick tilstånd att taga Maria Pers
dotter til sin hustru, så fal[?] den na anteckning, som
de här hafvom[?] sitt mina, föras til pag: 189.
(third column)
d22 Modren Maria Andersdotter sadr[?]
i faddrarnas nämnen at Grena
dieren Peter Österlöf af W Ca
pitain Wrangels compagnie
war fader[?] til barnet och af
Son af[?] honom[?] andra ächten
skap hofvum man[?war?] hustrus

This I would attempt to translate as:
(first column)
Hans
Grenadr[Grenadier] of W(stands for Wälborne, like Esquire) Captain Wrangel's company Nils Bargren and Maria Persdotter
(second column)
Potter journeyman(I hope this is the correct translation of gesäll) Anders JoensSon
Mrs Catharina Brunberg
(joined first and second column)
After[?] Bargren then got permission to take Maria Persdotter has his wife, so fal[???] this note, as they here have their mine (this does not make entirely sense to me), be brought to pag: 189.
(third column)
the22 The mother Maria Andersdotter sadr[????] in the godparents mentioned/said that the Grenadier Peter Österlöf of W Captain Wrangel's company was father[?] to the child and of Son of[?] him[?] second marriage have man[?was?] wife's

My transcription ans translation does not always makes sense, although I wonder whether you actually are interested in the third column.

Someone better than me at this should check the transcript and translation for mistakes.