NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Otto Carlberg : Son of Carl Johnson and Christ Lumson

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Otto Carlberg : Son of Carl Johnson and Christ Lumson
Skrivet av: Orin Beebe skrivet 2016-11-10, 08:29
Thank you... This is wonderful news ! Better than I could have imagined. I have some other information which I have on Ancestry.ca that I work with and yes , Wife's name was Peterson . I am 99 % sure that is the correct Otto you have found. I am still in touch with some Carlberg family members here in Canada , so I will be passing the information that I collect on to them as well. My Dad and Mother and myself were in Sweden when I was a young boy , and still I remember, us traveling around southern Sweden looking for where her grand father lived and where other relatives came from . Yes and we did see some relatives at the time , but of course , that was many years ago and no information now. Thank goodness , my mother kept all the post cards and pictures etc… in an old box in storage. She always knew that some day I would be the one in the family to be keen enough to want to try and fill in the missing puzzle pieces of our family history :)  I will see what I can do about scanning and posting some pictures and "svenska" hand writing in the next few days . I thank you both for the help :) I have attached one of the Unknown Carlberg Pics I have circa 1890