NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Otto Carlberg : Son of Carl Johnson and Christ Lumson

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Otto Carlberg : Son of Carl Johnson and Christ Lumson
Skrivet av: Orin Beebe skrivet 2016-11-13, 02:14
To add to all this , is another interesting story : When I was child of 10 or so , we went and met the relatives in Filmore Sask. The Carlberg family were very close to another family named "Anderson" . My mother used to talk about Selma and Ed Anderson all the time, like they were "family " . We stayed with the Anderson's and visited the Carlbergs for about 4 or 5 days. As a child of course , I did not understand anything more than they were aunts and uncles etc….. Later on in life ,before my mother past away , I asked her about this trip , and she said that Selma was indeed a relative of mine on her mothers side. ( Carlberg ). From the post cards that my mom had , I found out Selma's fathers name Johansson . I have not found the connection yet , but maybe this latest information I have received on here , might prove to be part of the link I need :) My mother saved so many wonderful pictures and old post cards of family members , just need to figure out who is who . Here is one from 1904 I will share :