NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Illegitimate Grandmother born in Ragunda, Jamtland, Sweden

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Illegitimate Grandmother born in Ragunda, Jamtland, Sweden
Skrivet av: Thomas Ricks Young skrivet 2018-04-07, 20:04
Wow, that does not look good. I knew she got herself in trouble (in many ways). It has been challenging for me personally to know of all of this inappropriate behavior. However, it is not for me to judge her or any other for that matter. I assume she had a VERY challenging life and I would not be here along with many others if she and her daughter had not survived. It makes one wonder where the children were while their mother was in jail and no father. I know Jenny lived for years in a poor farm. After she came to the US, she was afraid her whole life that she might be deported back to Sweden. She never became a US citizen, never had a drivers license, and used aliases. My cousin who is a lawyer tried to convince her otherwise but she would not believe any of her family. So we took her to a different lawyer and that seemed to help calm her fears that she would send back to Sweden. Not a pretty picture and it motivates me to be a better person and help all of my grandchildren be successful.

Thank you.

Thomas