NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2007-06-15

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2007-06-15
Skrivet av: Maud Svensson skrivet 2007-05-21, 22:18
Carolina Sophia Nordström came from Gävle to Hovförsamlingen Dec 28, 1864. She worked as a house-maid. She is noted to move to Clara (Klara) parish, also in Stockholm, on her wedding day.
(Source: Hovförsamlingen AII:a4 page 204)

Carolina Sophia is not found in Klara's moving-in roll but in the one of Adolf Fredrik's parish, Stockholm (BIa:7 page 586). She and her husband Samuel Otto Jonsson Ljungqvist moved in there Nov 12, 1865, and both are noted to have left Hovförsamlingen Sep 24, 1865. Concerning Samuel Otto that does not seem to be correct, as I have not found him in the index of Hovförsamlingen's parish records 1835-1890.

In mantalsregistret (the register of taxpayers in Stockholm) Samuel Otto Ljungqvist shows up for the first time in 1866, which indicates that he did not live in Stockholm before 1865.

It may be hard to trace Samuel Otto on his way from Linköping to Stockholm. He was a tunnbindaregesäll (cooper journeyman) and he did not give his destination in July 1861 - that looks to me as he was going on  a 'gesällvandring' (journeyman tour).

I found Samuel Otto Jonsson Ljungquist in the moving-in roll of Klara parish, he moved in from Hudiksvall, Gävleborg county, July 7, 1865. (BI:15)
He moved out from Hudiksvall May 26, 1865.  
He moved into Hudiksvall from Gävle Nov 5, 1864. (Hudiksvall BI:4)  

I suppose you can go on yourself from there?