NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2004-10-22

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2004-10-22
Skrivet av: Gary Cramer skrivet 2004-08-08, 22:00
Hi Jan,

Thank you for the information.  I had found much information at the online site for Otterstad, however, it does not give recent information.  My grandfather died in 1942 and in his obituary, it mentions his brother, Fredrick.

I am also looking for my great grandmother's family.  Alfred married Anna M. Wallin, she probably used Andersdotter as a last name in Sweden and also used Anderson as a last name in the USA.  She had a sister, Hulda Victoria Wallin, who also lived in Minneapolis.  I am in email contact with her grandson.  Anna's and Hulda's parents, I believe, are Anders Wallin and Louisa Falk.  Anna married Alfred in 1885 in Minneapolis and they had one child, my grandmother, Sadie May Applequist (spelling change in the USA).  Anna died in 1888 of pneumonia.

Alfred then married Maria (Mary) Christina Anderson, who is also from Sweden.  Alfred and Mary had 1 child in Minnesota and then 3 more in Washington State (where I live).  I also email one of Alfred and Mary's grandsons.  I am also trying to find information on Mary's family (parents and sibling and where they are from in Sweden).