ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Christina Olsen born 1845 in Sundsvall  (läst 677 gånger)

2004-11-07, 08:17
läst 677 gånger

Brad Lindstrom

I am looking for any information about Christina Olsen or Olson, my great grandmother.  A letter shows she was born April 04, 1845 in Sundsvall, Vasternorland, Sweden.  She came to America around 1868 and married Svante Johan Lindstrom in 1869 around Elgin, Illinois.  Christina had a brother Luther Olsen and a sister.  The sister had 6 children, one which may be Kristina Nordin who died Nov 25, 1948.  Kristina Nordin had a daughter Natlia Hulinder that lived at Specksta, Matfors, Sweden who had two boys and two girls.  I have an old picture with some of the family as well.   I have been unable to get any further information, any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

2004-11-07, 23:41
Svar #1

Utloggad Regina Nordstrand

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 349
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-01-28, 20:18
    • Visa profil
Hi Brad,
I have no help on your great grandmother but maybe this could help anyway to try and locate the family? Think I found some of the persons you named.

Living in Specksta in Attmar Parish in 1930  
Axel Albert Hulinder born 1898 in Tuna
wife Natalia (born) Nordin 1896 in Attmar, they where married 1924, and  lived with one son and 2 daughters in 1930.
also living with them where her parents  
Nils Magnus Nordin  born 1865 in Attmar
and his wife Anna Kristina Olofsdotter born 1868 in Attmar.

From the Parishbook record Attmar AII:1B (1897-1912)page 528 Östansjö
Nils Magnus Nordin, Arbetare, b. 65 9/6 Attmar  married 1894 29/12
Anna Kristina Olofsdr b. 68 1/6 Attmar  
dauhter Natalia b. 96 9/1 Attmar
from page 515 in older book
moved to page 446, Specksta in 1912.

I ?don't have the book before so I can't follow them back, before that time.

If you want the names on Natalia Hulinders children that I have found email me, I don't want to write them here since they might still be alive.   /   Regina

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna