ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Was Bottnaryd parish always in Jönköpings län between 1747 and 1865?  (läst 1023 gånger)

2017-05-04, 00:15
läst 1023 gånger

Utloggad Linda Johnson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 40
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-26, 18:38
    • Visa profil
Bottnaryd parish is located along Highway 40 in the western part of present-day Jönköpings län. The ArkivDigital search page says that Bottnaryd parish was formerly in these counties, but it does not say exactly when it belonged to each one:

County code F = Jönköpings län
County code R = Skaraborgs län
County code P = Älvsborgs län

Could someone please tell me if Bottnaryd parish always belonged to Jönköpings län between 1747 and 1865? If it ever belonged to one of the other counties during that time period, I would appreciate it if you could tell me which county and during which years.

Thank you very much.

Linda Johnson

2017-05-04, 00:52
Svar #1

Utloggad Leif Lundkvist

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4528
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-19, 19:53
    • Visa profil
If was rather that parts of Bottnaryd belonged to different counties and it was 1895 that all of it was transferred to Jönköpings län. Swedish Wikipedia has an article, https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottnaryds_socken ,that explains which parts belonged where. However, I don't think the county was very important, it was rather the Härad (the legal subdivision) that was important, depending on where you lived you had to go to different courts if you had some legal matter.

2017-05-05, 06:55
Svar #2

Utloggad Linda Johnson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 40
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-26, 18:38
    • Visa profil
Thanks very much, Leif, for the explanation and the link to the Swedish Wikipedia article, which was also helpful. My reason for asking the question was to be sure of the correct län name to enter in my genealogical software program, which is set up record parish, län and country.

Best wishes,
Linda Johnson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna