ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Help transcribing and translating estate inventory notation, please  (läst 902 gånger)

2017-07-13, 23:55
läst 902 gånger

Utloggad Linda Johnson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 40
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-26, 18:38
    • Visa profil
I have three questions about the attached estate inventory excerpt:

1. I’m having trouble reading the handwriting in the notation in darker ink at the bottom of the page. Could someone please transcribe and, if possible, also translate the notation and signature for me, beginning after the word “Fattig,” which I know means “poor,” and continuing to the end of the page?

2. In the line at the top of the attachment, I think the word following “uppgift” is “naga” but I haven’t found it in any dictionary. Could someone please tell me what it means?

3. I think the signature above the word “Fattig” says “A. Rünqvist” but I’ve never seen the letter “ü” in Swedish. Am I reading it correctly?

Thanks very much for whatever help anyone may be able to provide.

Best wishes,
Linda Johnson

2017-07-14, 07:09
Svar #1

Utloggad Kenneth Larsson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1510
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-28, 10:11
  • Kenneth Larsson
    • Visa profil
    • Ancestor
"Fattigprocenten utgjörande tjuge En skilling 8 rst Bco betald"
Hägersköld
Ordförande i Bönes Sne nämnd

There was a fee to the poor in the parish of 1/8 percent of the inventory balance, this was the receipt of payment. The fee was 21 skillings and 8 runstycken in banco currency.
Hägersköld was the chairman of Böne "parish board".

The word is "noga" - exactly.

Runqvist - the letters u and y also had lines above in those days.

2017-07-14, 23:27
Svar #2

Utloggad Linda Johnson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 40
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-26, 18:38
    • Visa profil
Thank you so much, Kenneth, for transcribing and explaining the estate inventory notation and answering my other questions. It had not occurred to me that this estate would owe the fee for the poor in the parish, because the estate's debts were larger than its net assets. I very much appreciate your being so generous with your time and knowledge.

Best wishes and good luck in your own research.

Linda Johnson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna