ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Carl Johan Jonnson (1834) + Carolina Jonsdotter (1841) ?  (läst 2216 gånger)

2017-11-23, 02:21
läst 2216 gånger

Utloggad Bruce Conrad

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 16
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-02-22, 02:10
    • Visa profil
Hej, I just joined this board. 1st posting on my family research...

Carl Johan Jonnson (b 1834) + Carolina Jonsdotter (b 1841) - parents of Per Johan Anderson (born 1861), married Mar 23 1866 @ Madesjo, Kalmar, Sweden

any info would be welcome of course. PJ Anderson is my great-grandfather.

If I can help with anything, let me know.
Bruce 'Wickman' Conrad - Ipswich/Walpole/Gardner, MA usa

2017-11-23, 09:09
Svar #1

Utloggad Roy Karlsson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 148
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-20, 09:15
    • Visa profil
Here they lived in Madesjö 1871 - 1880.
Helleberga, were Carl Johan Was born, is now spelled Hälleberga and is located in Nybro municipality.

No Per Johan is mentioned and it is strange that his name was Andersson. Are you sure these were his parents?

2017-11-23, 13:20
Svar #2

Utloggad Hans Olof Johansson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3226
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-14, 10:15
    • Visa profil
    • www.secutor.se/genealogi/index.html
Hej Bruce!

Like Roy I've searched the records without finding any trace of a son Per Johan, born five years before his parents married. I strongly believe that you'll have to start again from scratch with what you really know about your great grandfather's origin.

In the Swedish census of 1880 there are 13 people bearing the name Per Johan Andersson and born in 1861, none of them born in Madesjö or even in Småland. According to EmiWeb, the Swedish emigrant database, 27 people by the name of Per Johan Andersson emigrated to America between 1883 and 1887. In other words, there's a considerable risk of mix-ups.

Per Johan Andersson may have been known by a different name in Sweden, or he wasn't really from Madesjö. Or it could be a combination of both.

I also looked for people emigrating in 1883 and born in Madesjö. There are about 50 of them in EmiWeb, and at first glance there seem to be two reasonably suitable candidates: Per Johan Olsson and Carl Johan Johansson, both born in 1861 and living in Blomkulla, Madesjö at the time and most probably travelling together.

Best regards,
Hans Olof
* Hans Olof Johansson 
* Uppsala, Sweden   
* http://www.secutor.se/genealogi/  

2017-11-23, 16:26
Svar #3

Utloggad Roy Karlsson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 148
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-20, 09:15
    • Visa profil
I've tracked Carolina Jonsdotter, born 1841-07-02, back in time. There is no note that she gave birth to any child before 1867.

Good luck.

2017-12-20, 23:21
Svar #4

Utloggad Bruce Conrad

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 16
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-02-22, 02:10
    • Visa profil
Roy K - thank you for your response. I posted another Q about Per Johan before seeing these replies... :(

The information and jpg that you provided was correct, and awesome to see. I made a mistake with the question in that the question was about Per Johan, but the information that was provided was about his wife Emeli Charlotta! so now, I have new treasured info about Emeli.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna