ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Help translating a death record  (läst 1003 gånger)

2018-02-27, 21:49
läst 1003 gånger

Utloggad Donna Aasness

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 16
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-07-17, 01:16
    • Visa profil
Most records I come across are not this long.  This is from Nässjö parish in Jönköping, C:3 page 481.

I think I have the beginning,

Burial day 3 November Peter Israelsson from Skallarp, married man, from same place, died day 24 October of lung inflammation.

Then I have trouble.

I am most interested in the part after it talks about the 2 sons and 2 daughters.  I think it says something about diligent and industrious. 

I really appreciate this forum and everyone who helps.

2018-02-28, 11:08
Svar #1

Utloggad Roy Karlsson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 148
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-20, 09:15
    • Visa profil

The part after the children:

He was a diligent and industrious man and very honorable and generous towards his teachers whom he met a lot.
In general life he was decent and worth praise.
Has for many years been suffer of rose fever in his legs.
He is missing by those who knew him and most of his left behind honorable and good-hearted wife Lena.
Buried by priest Åstrand.

(The disease that killed him was not a lung inflamation, it was slow rose fever, erysipelas.)

Best regards Roy

2018-02-28, 18:41
Svar #2

Utloggad Donna Aasness

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 16
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-07-17, 01:16
    • Visa profil
My sincere thanks for the correction of his cause of death and for translating the part after the children. 

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna