ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Need one word translated in Moving-Out record, please  (läst 989 gånger)

2018-03-03, 19:16
läst 989 gånger

Utloggad Linda Johnson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 40
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-26, 18:38
    • Visa profil
Could someone please tell me if the word before "barn" that looks like "Dersas" or "Dessas" in line 22 of the attached record means "her" children or "their" children? I'm confused because the name of the man in line 20 is not the name I see in most other records for the husband of the woman in line 21.

Thanks very much.

Linda Johnson

2018-03-03, 19:58
Svar #1

Utloggad Klas Wallén

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 443
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-16, 13:05
    • Visa profil
Hi!

I Think the Word is Dersas, which would be Their. The name of the man is a little bit strange though but we can be certain of that the farmer Anders Johan Jacobsson and his wife Gustava Lundqvist with their daughter Hanna Charlotta and son Claes Isak, are moving from Skråckehögen in Hössne Parish to Hällunda Yttregård in Böne Parish. You can see them on page 194 in Hössne A I/7 and then again on page 26 in Böne A I/7. The birth years and name of the man in the Moving-Out record can be a mistake.

I do not know if you already know it but Anders Johans parents are also living in Hällunda Yttregård and can be seen on page 26 above Anders Johan and family.

Regards Klas

2018-03-03, 20:46
Svar #2

Utloggad Linda Johnson

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Hi, Klas,

Thanks so much for your quick reply and for taking time to mention the other records where this couple appear. I especially appreciate your explaining that the man's name and birth date may be wrong in the Moving-Out record. Even though I have seen Anders Johan Jacobsson called Johan or Johannes Jacobsson in some records, I was afraid to assume that the Johannes Jacob Jacobsson in this record was the same person as Anders Johan Jacobsson because the birth year is wrong and I had not seen the middle name "Jacob" used for him before. Was it very unusual for a person to be called by his middle name instead of his first given name?

Best wishes,
Linda Johnson

2018-03-03, 21:26
Svar #3

Utloggad Klas Wallén

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 443
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-16, 13:05
    • Visa profil
Hi!

You are welcome. He was baptised to Anders Johan on February 14 1828 with his parents from Hällunda Yttergård in Böne Parish (Böne C/3 page 35). I haven't follow him more than from Hössne, where he is called Anders Johan, to his parents farm in Böne where is also called Anders Johan. When they are noted in the Moving-In records in Böne Parish he is also called Anders Johan so therefor it must be a mistake when he is called Joh Jac in the Moving-Out record. His middle name is not Jacob. Also his wife is noted in the Moving-Out records as born in 1823 but in the Households examination books and the Moving-In record she is noted as born on January 4 in 1833. The Moving-Out record is clearly wrong.

Regards Klas

2018-03-03, 22:45
Svar #4

Utloggad Linda Johnson

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Thanks so much for your explanations, Klas. Since I only know a little Swedish, I was afraid to trust my own interpretation of the records.

Best wishes,

Linda Johnson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna