ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: When were reports filed by a guardian (förmyndare) of underage children?  (läst 635 gånger)

2018-03-03, 22:23
läst 635 gånger

Utloggad Linda Johnson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 40
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-26, 18:38
    • Visa profil
I want to search the microfilmed Småprotokoll for any reports filed by a guardian ((förmyndare) of underage children after the death of one of their parents. I am researching two families during years 1848 - 1871. The records are not indexed, so I may have to search year by year from the time the guardians were appointed until the children reached legal age and the guardianships ended. Could someone please tell me if the reports were supposed to be filed at certain times during the guardianship or only at the end of it? 

Also, if the children emigrated before they reached legal age, would their guardianships have ended when they left Sweden or would they have continued until they reached legal age? When would their guardian have given them the inheritances he had been managing for them and when would he have filed his final report?

Thanks very much for any information about using these records.

Linda Johnson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna