ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Translation of two words of birth record  (läst 779 gånger)

2018-03-18, 02:00
läst 779 gånger

Utloggad Donna Aasness

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 16
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-07-17, 01:16
    • Visa profil
Thanks to everyone's help here at Anbytarforum I have been able to roughly transcribe the birth record of my ancestory Ingar with the exception of the two words that are underlined.  Thank you in advance for your help with this.

2018-03-18, 08:01
Svar #1

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se
Those words are really one whole word, "sammastädes" which means the "same place", which means that the witness came from the same place as the previous witness.

2018-03-18, 14:20
Svar #2

Utloggad Donna Aasness

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 16
  • Senast inloggad: 2021-07-17, 01:16
    • Visa profil
Thank you Elisabeth, I never would have figured that out on my own because the recorder didn't close the tops of his 'a's as well as he did in the rest of the recording.  I can see now.  I love that Anbytarforum helps us learn all there is to know about these records.  It means a lot even if the words are common, now I don't have to wonder.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna