ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: my Swedish threads from Matfors to Meriden, CT. and MN on blogger  (läst 1514 gånger)

2019-01-24, 16:54
läst 1514 gånger

Utloggad Deb Hanna

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 27
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-01-24, 16:54
    • Visa profil

https://stockinghannaglantzivesfordsoderlund.blogspot.com/2019/01/maybe-there-is-grad-student-out-there.html
I have given up, due to family needs....refining or developing this work....it is bases on my 2x great grand Per Erik Söderlund Glans...and his dad...and his uncle and sons.....some went to MN, he went to Meriden, CT.  I was trying to keep my mind going but as  the conductor, the orchestra got out of my control......I have records of his life, his family in MN's life and his family in Sweden but I have failed to merge it all...so here it is...some of the material is on ancestry.com  I have the records of the Calvary Swedish BAptist Church on line also....and at the library of congress.....so many ideas here...so many threads that I gave up...little scenarios is all I can do maybe someone can find something of value in this..I do have kroe documentation.  I am pleased to bring together my Meriden Söderlunds, my MN cousins (from per's aunt and brothers)....and my Swedish relatives...who I have found. Thar was my aim and I am happy about that... no one knew anything about Per before I did all this...except my dad told some littles stories....we did not know the rest of the family...but now I know my grand uncles and gran aunts.  My dad was 1/2 swedish..and his mom was an Ives of Meriden. thank you all! Deborah Glantz Hanna

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna