ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Insolvency question re estate inventory  (läst 444 gånger)

2019-03-09, 19:26
läst 444 gånger

Utloggad Linda Johnson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 40
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-26, 18:38
    • Visa profil
 Please excuse my posting this question here, but I don’t see a forum for legal questions.

The attached image shows that this estate’s debts of 423 18 [?] Banco exceeded its assets of 360 36 4 Banco as of 16 November 1855. The preceding pages of the estate inventory list ordinary household goods and tools whose value equals the “Transport 188 42” [Banco] on the first line. I know that the Redvägs häradsrätt declared the estate insolvent [“Brist”] during the Winter Ting of 1856. Can someone please tell me if Swedish law at that time allowed the widow of the deceased to keep any of the estate’s assets to support herself and her children? If so, what could she keep? I would appreciate references to particular Swedish laws or to information about them in English or Swedish.

Thank you very much for any help you can provide.

Best wishes,
Linda Johnson
 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna