ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Sven Axel Korsman Född 1826  (läst 449 gånger)

2006-03-14, 16:07
läst 449 gånger

Utloggad Georgina Smith

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 687
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-01-25, 03:33
    • Visa profil
I have not yet been able to trace Sven Axel from Fränninge (the parish of his birth) to where ever he may have gone. I also to not know whether he continued to use the name Korsman or maybe Carlsson or even some other name as some people in Sweden used to do. His exact birth date is 1826-4-10.

A good volunteer gave me the information that Carl Fredrick Korsman (father of Sven Axel) went to Björka parish in 1846 and died there in 1850.

It seems to me that maybe Carl went to that Björka parish because some of his family was there.

I will be so happy if someone can find more information for me as to who else of Carl's family may have been in the parish where he died.
He also had a son Anders Vilhelm born 1822 in Fränninge that I have not yet found where he went.

Thanks to any who will help me!

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna