ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Andersson, Johnan Axel and Fredrick  (läst 675 gånger)

2004-01-19, 02:44
läst 675 gånger

Jack Harrold

I seek information regarding my grandfather Johan (John) Axel Andersson, born 1863, and/or the families of his sisters Sophia Dahlberg, born 1868, and Olivia (birth date and last name not known) and his brother, Fredrick Andersson (birth date not known).  

Johan and Anna Johanna Johnsdotter (Hannah Olson)lived near Göteborg - possibly members of Gustavi Parish. They changed their last name to Sjoberg - the name of the Estate where he worked - shortly before immigrating to the U.S. in 1891 and 1892.

Sophia Dahlberg lived in Partelle Stan/Stora. Her husband worked for the Partelle Harrgard Estate for 14 yrs. Sophia had two children: Kalle (Carl) born 1901 and Svea, born 1908.  

Olivia lived in Alingsäs. A daugh;ter lived in Norway.

A son of Fredrick immigrated to the U.S. When he immigrated and where he settled are not known.

Thank you very much for your kind consideration regarding this. Any information regarding any of these individuals will be very much appreciated; and a huge assist to the fourteen year study that I have been doing of my family history.

2004-01-19, 08:37
Svar #1

Utloggad Lena Thelin

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5118
  • Senast inloggad: 2020-09-16, 22:02
    • Visa profil
    • www.arleco.nu/minslakt/sv
Hello Jack,

I think I found some of them in the census 1890

Homeparish: Gustavi Domkyrko
Homestead: Landala 51
Kontrakt: Domprosteriets Södra
County: Göteborg och Bohus
Johan Axel Anderson b. 1863 in Frillesås, Halland county. assistsworker at housebuilding
wife Anna Johanna Johansdotter b. 1863 in Landa, Halland county
child
Axel Joel b. 1889 in Gustavi Domkyrko, Göteborg and Bohus county

Regarding Sophia Dahlberg, I did not find her in the census. Are you sure that her last name was Dahlberg and not Andersson or Andersdotter or was she a halfsister to your Johan?  

When I search for Olivia Andersson/dotter just in Göteborg and Bohus county I got 60 hits. So thats way to much.

When I search for Olivia born in the same parish as Johan I got one match, this you have to check very much

Homeparish: Frillesås
Homestead: Lillared
Kontrakt: Fjäre o. Viske
County: Halland
Family nr: 1
Anna Lena Henriksd:r b. 1837 in Värö, Hallands county, crofter. This is Olivias mother
Fam nr: 2
Olivia Andersdotter b. 1865 in Frillesås. Her husband is noted that he is in Amerika
child
Anders Ivar b. 1887 in Frillesås  

84 matches for Fredrik Andersson in Göteborg and Halland county no one born in Frillesås.

best regards
Lena

2004-01-19, 22:45
Svar #2

Utloggad Jan-Inge Friberg

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 110
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-12-13, 12:27
    • Visa profil
Jack Harrold

At a short visit to the national archive in Gothenburg (Landsarkivet i Göteborg) monday evening I did some reseerarch for you.

From emigration records (Emigranten CD)
Johan Axel Andersson
Borned 5 of september 1863 in Frillesås
Married
Emigrated to Amerika 6 of june 1891 from Landala 51, Göteborg Domkyrko/Gustavi.

Anna Johanna Johansdotter
Emigrated to Amerika 2 of march 1892

Birthrecord of Frillesås parish, county of Halland (C 5 1861-1873)
Johan Axel 5 of september 1861, farm of Sjögärde, parents Åbo Anders Andreasson, his wife Johanna Lena Berntsdotter. 28 year.

Husförhörslängd of Frillesås parish, county of Halland (hfl A I:5 1861-1865 pag 85 Sjögärde
Åbo Anders Andreasson, borned 1841 9 of April (probably in Frillesås)  
Wife Johanna Lena Berntsdotter, borned 13 of december 1834 in Värö parish, county of Halland  
Son Johan Axel, borned 5 of september 1863, Frillesås
Son Carl Fredrik, borned 23 of januari 1866, Frillesås

Jack, I hope this will help you in your research.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna