ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Fredricka Charlotta Rahm b. 24 Oct 1851 Hjälsta Uppsala  (läst 555 gånger)

2006-05-09, 17:48
läst 555 gånger

Patricia Carlson Killoran

Looking for Fredricka Charlotta Rahm b. 24 Oct 1851 in Hjälsta.  I have GED 2313.18.20900 p. 55 1851-1855 in Jädra for Fredricka and her mother Maria Ullrika Rahm.  Where did they go from here and what does it say to the far right?  
Found Emigration 2313.22.2800 but can't read where they went.
I think this Fredricka married Solomon S. Stoneberg in Nov. 11, 1872 but cannot find the marriage record.
They emigrated to US in 1873.  thanks Pat
Can anyone help?

2006-05-09, 19:43
Svar #1

Bo Johansson

Her title is Dotter lösdrifverska (daughter, vagrant), and in the remarks to the right is mentioned retitred dragon (soldier) Henrik Ram and his wife Cristina Ersdotter at Jedra, so maybe they are her parents.

I see Avsk Dragon Rams Enka (retired soldier Ram's widow) Cristina Ersdotter two lines above Maria Ulrika.

Also in the remarks: Gift (married) 22 Oct 1855 med drängen (the farmhand) Jon??? Wallin i ??? i Fröshult(?).

Destination probably Fröshult.

// Bo Johansson

2006-05-09, 20:39
Svar #2

Patricia Carlson Killoran

Bo, thank you.  Yes, Henric Rahm was her father.  
I missed the line above where it says Avsk Dragon Rams Enka
I did notice the Gift and looked for it but I can't remember if I found it or not without looking at my notes.
I will look in Fröshult.  That is what I wanted to know.   Thanks again.  Pat

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna