ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Olaf Persson, Kajsa Amunsdotter in Laxarby  (läst 841 gånger)

2002-04-11, 16:32
läst 841 gånger

Carol Sangster

I am searching for the descendants of Olaf Persson and Kajsa Amunsdotter.  Their children were Anna Katarina Olsdotter (born May 21, 1833), Greta Olsdotter (born August 7, 1835 and my great grandmother), Brita Maria Olsdotter (born November 13, 1839, died May 19, 1844), Gustava Olsdotter (August 16, 1842 - September 1, 1842), Gustav Olsson (August 16, 1842 - September 9, 1842) and Lisa Kajsa Olsdotter (born November 13, 1839).

I believe Lisa Kajsa is buried with my grandparents Johannes Nygren and Greta Olsdotter in the churchyard in Laxarby.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone with information on any descendants of the other children.

I apologize that I cannot write Swedish.

2002-04-12, 20:10
Svar #1

Utloggad Ulla Lundell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 2321
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-29, 14:52
    • Visa profil
Hello Carol

I found this in the record of marrige in Laxarby
Olle(olaf) Persson was married to Kajsa Amundsdotter in Laxarby on the 27 of December 1831. They was working in a place called Översidan. Do you have the name of the places in Laxarby where the children was born?I have a book about Laxarby parrich perhaps I can help you.

2002-04-14, 23:29
Svar #2

Carol Sangster

Hello Ulla

I think I did something wrong when I answered your message since it didn't appear here.  Sorry.

Thank you so much for answering!  I am especially interested in Anna Katarina Olsdotter -- how long she lived, did she marry, etc.  Also in Lisa Kajsa Olsdotter.  The other children, except for my great grandmother, Greta, died very young.

I would very much like to know about these people and also any descendants.

I have a lot of information about Greta Olsdotter's descendants which I would be willing to share.

Thanks again.

Carol

2002-04-16, 20:23
Svar #3

Utloggad Ulla Lundell

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
Hello Carol

I have been to the library to day and I have looked for your Lisa-Kajsa Olofsdotter she worked as a maid all her life. She moved several times in Laxarby. In 1867 the 3 of October she moves to a parrish called Vårvik in Dalsland the place was called Hökenäs. She stays ther for a few years. After that she moves back to Laxarby and she lives at a place called Bågen. 1879 she moves to a parrish called Edsleskog to a place called Bräcketorp in Dalsland back to Laxarby in 1880. In 1884 she goes back to Edsleskog. 1890 back to Laxarby. The last time I saw her name was in the householdexaminationsroll for Laxarby was 1891-1895 in a place called Heden page 423.

The next church record was for 1900 a parishbook but I could not find her name there.

2002-04-17, 04:46
Svar #4

Carol Sangster

Hej Ulla,
Thank you so much for your answer!  She is my great grandmother's sister.  My great grandmother, Greta Olsdotter, lived at Bågen and this must be the Lisa Olson buried with Greta and Johannes Nygren in the Laxarby churchyard.  Edsleskog is also a place connected to my family. Thank you so much for helping me with some new information.  You are very generous!

2002-04-17, 07:17
Svar #5

Utloggad Ulla Lundell

• Anbytare *****
    • Visa profil
Hello Carol

I have been looking in to a book that I have and it is possible that there is a photo that you might want to have it showes Johannes Nygren and some of the family members. I can  make a copy of it and send it to you if you give me your adress.

If I have the time next time I go to the library I will look into Anna-Katarina Olsdotter.

2002-04-17, 16:02
Svar #6

Carol Sangster

Hello Ulla
Thank you so much for your kind offer about the photo.  I do have one which shows Johannes, Greta, Maria, Ida, Anna, Gustav and Karl.  The parents are sitting and the girls are standing behind them.  The boys are quite young.  Do you think it is the same one?  If so, I won't bother you to make a copy.
Thank you again for offering to look into Anna Katarina Olsdotter.  I have no information about her life at all and would be so interested.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna