ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Bolander family Gotland  (läst 562 gånger)

2006-01-17, 20:29
läst 562 gånger

Martin Jackson

Hello I am hoping there is someone who could help with researching my family in Gotland starting with my grandmother I knew as MARIA THERESA BOLANDER. The only certificate I have is that she was married to my grandfather in London, England in 1903, later she died in South Africa. She said her father's name was JOHN, but it seems that may not be true.
One possibility is that she was MARIA TERESIA BOLANDER NIKLASDOTTIR born Faro Gotland 12 August 1875 emigrated to America 6 August 1895 where her arrival is recorded in the Ellis Island records.
Another possibility is that her father was JOHAN PETTER BOLANDER and that she was born in Havdhem Gotland approximately 1875/1878.
Is there anyone who might know something about the Bolander family and its history, or might have some suggestions how I could find out exactly where my grandmother fits into the picture?
I would be grateful for any assistance.

Martin Jackson

2006-01-17, 21:19
Svar #1

Utloggad Olle Överby

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1764
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-10-19, 14:15
    • Visa profil
    • https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvCM9dq1W7qzhC0GI7LzFONZ66Lt
Martin

The only Maria Teresia Bolander I have found in the 1890 census was born 1875 in Bondans (farm name), Fårö. Her father was Niklas Christoffer Bolander, born 1831-12-08 in Bondans, her mother unknown. I have Maria Teresia?s ancestors eight generations back if you are interested.

Olle Överby

2006-01-17, 21:22
Svar #2

Utloggad Olle Överby

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1764
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-10-19, 14:15
    • Visa profil
    • https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvCM9dq1W7qzhC0GI7LzFONZ66Lt
Martin

It should also be mentioned that, according to the Swedish emigration data base, she left Gothenburg 1895-08-30 with destination New York.

Olle Ö

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna