ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Sagor  (läst 584 gånger)

2006-11-09, 13:26
läst 584 gånger

Utloggad Claes-Göran Magnusson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3788
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-08-04, 20:16
    • Visa profil
    • animskog.se
A jealous Denver Swede. Shoots his sweetheart and kills himself ... Byers, Colo., Feb. 27. - [Special to Tribune] - John Sagor, a Swede, fatally wounded a Mrs Elfers at 10 o'clock this morning and then committed suicide. A few months ago the lady's husband died, and Sagor became engaged to the widow. All went well until Charles Knapp appeared and won the lady's heart. Sagor was angry and left town. He returned to-day and drank heavily. He procured a revolver and made threats against the life of Knapp. At 10 o'clock he called at Mrs Elfers's home, and on her refusal to marry him he shot her through the neck. She will die. He then placed the muzzle of the revolver in his mouth and sent a bullet crashing though his brain.

[Salt Lake Tribune 1892-02-28]
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. - Homer Simpson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna