ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Court Case, Newspapers, 1873?  (läst 986 gånger)

2011-02-07, 14:41
läst 986 gånger

Utloggad Johnny Lindquist

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 90
  • Senast inloggad: 2016-12-13, 22:21
    • Visa profil
How would one find if old newspaper articles existed for a court case that took place in 1873.  I believe the family lived in Höör and that the case was tried in Lund and that it lasted for 6 weeks.  Sven Christian Lindqvist was charged with gravely beating his wife Johanna Persson on January 12 1873 and sentenced to six years hard labor.  The case earned a chapter in the book Kvinnor och Våld (chapter 1).  I'm curious if I may be able to find any more information on the family or if they may have actually published pictures or drawings of the case.  It's not a proud moment in the family history but it seems to have played a part in my familiy's emmigration.  
Thanks,
Johnny

2011-02-07, 14:51
Svar #1

Utloggad Chris Bingefors

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 11832
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-28, 15:20
    • Visa profil
Some newspapers are digitalized at http://magasin.kb.se:8080/searchinterface/
Otherwise all printed matter in Sweden is kept at certain University libraries, notably Kungliga Biblioteket (www.kb.se) or in this case also Lund (www.ub.lu.se). But you would probably have to sit there and go through the local papers.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna