ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Historical Photographs  (läst 938 gånger)

2014-08-09, 01:20
läst 938 gånger

Utloggad Christy Erickson

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 2
  • Senast inloggad: 2014-08-09, 01:51
    • Visa profil
Hello:  My 2xgreat grandparents immigrated from the Gammalstorp and Ysane areas, Blekinge province in 1891.  
I am looking for historical pictures of Gammalstorp and Ysane, especially the schools and what the area looked like during the late 1800's.

My great grandmother immigrated in 1892 from Almundsryd parish (Kroxhult, Rimshult, Rys, Harlunda areas) Kronoberg County,  
and I am also looking for historical photographs of those areas if possible.  Does anyone know of any websites or historical societies, etc.,  
to contact that may have any photographs?  Or does anyone know of any books or old postcards that I might be able to purchase copies?  
Thank you for your assistance.

2014-08-09, 12:05
Svar #1

Utloggad Leif Gustafsson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 344
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-10-25, 18:33
    • Visa profil
Christy.
There are photos from Gammalstorp and Ysane in a database from the Blekinge museum, http://80.78.212.10:8181/foto_basic_search.html.
Search in the field Socken the parish you are interested in.

2014-08-09, 17:57
Svar #2

Utloggad Bo Nordenfors

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5383
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-27, 14:38
    • Visa profil
Local historical society of Almundsryd has a website, however in Swedish. http://www.almundsrydshbf.com/
You may connect with them if you choose Kontaktinfo to the left, you get some e-mail addresses to members of the board.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna