ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Bankekinds häradsrätt FII:36 (1861-1865) - translation request  (läst 1469 gånger)

2011-11-02, 02:58
läst 1469 gånger

Utloggad Kathryn Stone

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 133
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-08, 07:34
    • Visa profil
I am hoping that someone with access to ArkivDigital would be willing to check the following record and provide a translation for me. I am especially interested in references to the care and financial support of Eva Charlotta's sons.

Eva Charlotta Gustafsdotter died 26 MAY 1864, Svinstad, Östergötland
ArkivDigital - Bankekinds häradsrätt FII:36 (1861-18650 Bild 1402/sid 2785 9AID:v76479.b1402.s2785, NAD: SE/VALA/01519)

As always, many thanks for all the help I have received through this kind community,
Kathryn

2011-11-02, 20:10
Svar #1

Utloggad Nils Forsman

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 135
  • Senast inloggad: 2018-05-16, 20:25
    • Visa profil
Google translate, quickly but maybe not so accurate ...

In 1865 August 24 was held inheritance division after his wife Eva Charlotta Gustafsdotter from Hagsätter in Svinsta parish, who died May 20, 1864 and for which probate was held June 6, 1864.

As the legal heirs have Eva Charlotta Gustafsdotter left her husband Gustaf Carlsson and two with him during the marriage together bred sons Carl Gustaf was born December 30, 1858 and Frans Adolf was born on 15 juni 1861st

In succession, both the widower, the children's legally appointed guardian to the carpenter August Pettersson in Högsäter Grebo Parish personally present;

For the guidance of succession up front was also cited along with probate records of the sale of personal property held on the same day.

assets:
According to the auction protocol is for sale
  been sold for .................................. 129:10
Of widower exempt a bed with clothes
after probate value is taken up for ................ 8:41
Total Assets ..................................... 137:51

liabilities:
Auction commission and budbärararvode .............. 8:25    // messenger fees //
The inventory included in liabilities ............. 77: -
One year's interest thereon ........................ 4:62
1864 STATE TAX ..................................... 2:33
For the coffin ..................................... 4:50    
Skiftesarvode ...................................... 1: -    // inheritance division fee//
Total liabilities 97:70
Balance 39:81

Of the balance 39 Riks 81 öre awarded widower who benefit 1 / 20 with 1:99
And in marital half of the residue with                              18:91  
total                                                                20:90
The remaining 18 National 91 cents divided equally between, and receives therefrom son Carl Gustaf 9:45 ½
And Frans Adolf 9:45 ½ 39:81

Thus divided between the heirs testified dates as above

A. Olsson (sign)

Impending death of leaders is approved
G Carlsson A, Pettersson

Liquidity
Debit                                    Credit
With widower Gustaf Carlsson     Pay exempt bed with                       8:41
Receive under succession 20:90   bought at auction for                    14:75
Must pay cash             2:51   pay half the ransom for the inventory:      25
Total                    23:41

With Guardian August Pettersson
Receive under succession 18:91       Pay guardian appointment                  2
                                     half of the ransom for the inventory:      25
                                     sale debt                                4.75
                                     receive cash                            11:91

Hope you find it useful anyway
Nils, who apologize and promises to never use Google translate again until the next time I get time constraints.

2011-11-03, 01:39
Svar #2

Utloggad Kathryn Stone

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Nils,

Thank you very much! But now I do have questions about what seems to be happening here.

First, concerning the two sons:
Why would there be a legal guardian appointed for the two boys when they are with their father? is the guardian being paid? if so, then will the boys be living with him rather than with their father? is the guardian being paid from the boys inheritance? will there still be money that each boy receives in the future? when he reaches an adult age?

Then, concerning this division of estate:
Is it typical that when a married woman dies the estate is divided between her spouse and her children? would this only happen with money or valuables that she brought to the marriage? is this a lot of money for the times? [compared to, say, a week or a year's typical earnings for a farm worker]

I'm sorry to have so many questions.  Thank you so much for the assistance you have already provided,
Kathryn

2011-11-03, 04:47
Svar #3

Utloggad Nils Forsman

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
The guardian is supposed to represent the boys during the probate/inheritance division. He was paid, see pay guardian appointment, with 2 riksdaler. The boys received 9:45 ½, which I think was less than a months work.

I can´t really say if this is typical or not. This is the first division I´ve ever seen, and often my people ignores the rules about BoU, especially poorer ones. I find this one strange.

nils

2011-11-03, 13:51
Svar #4

Utloggad Nils Forsman

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
I had a theory that the authorities had forced the auction and inheritance division in order to pay someone else to take care of the boys. However, it seems that the family remains - intact -  in Hagsätter until 1866 when they moves out to socknen ie. becomes homeless. Their father remarries, another child is born, the new wife dies, everything without any permanent address. The boys moves to Borg och Löt 1874 and 1876, respectively. In 1880 census is the father still homeless - but again remarried - and seems to have vanished to Norrland.  

So my best theory now is that the boys inheritance was gone in 1866. But why the auction was held at all still puzzles me.

2011-11-04, 14:47
Svar #5

Utloggad Kathryn Stone

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Nils,

Thank you for your insight. This probate/inheritance/auction event is something I have not previously encountered, and so it is all a mystery to me.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate your time and effort,
Kathryn

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna