ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Kulltorp - Johan Gottfrid Johansson, born in 1884  (läst 730 gånger)

2000-07-29, 17:03
läst 730 gånger

Utloggad Susanne Åkerfeldt

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 292
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-04-16, 19:08
    • Visa profil
Bob Johnson, USA, is looking for his Swedish ancestry. Can anyone help out? This is the information available from Bob: My grandfather and grandmother both came from the same area.  Kulltorp, Kalmar Län, Sweden. My grandfather was John Gottfrid Johanson. born July 3, 1884, Kultorp d. 1945 Ainsworth, Brown Co., NE. He had 2 brothers Arvid and Albin and one sister Anna. His parents
were Janne Johanson and Charlotta Johnason. He served in the Merchant Marines from the age of twelve. Immigrated to America in March 1907
aboard the Oscar II fro New York. Married Ragnhild Mathilda Petersson(also spelled Pettersson I'm not sure which is correct) August 9, 1908. Ragnhild was b. 6 July 1887 Kalmar, Sweden d. Sept 6, 1957 Ainsworth, Brown Co. , NE.  I have her lineage back to 1788.

2000-07-30, 00:36
Svar #1

Utloggad Sam Blixt

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6336
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-04-23, 20:37
    • Visa profil
    • samblixt.se
Hi Susanne and Bob,

You can see the answer under Landskap: - Småland: - Efterlysningar: - Kulltorp - Johan Gottfrid Johansson f. 1884 ....

I found the family in the database of PLF in a search ower the whole area of the Kalmar county.

Kulltorp is a village, in more than 15 parishes in the Kalmar county, but not in Hagby where the  
family lived when they got the children.

Regards

Sam Blixt/PLF/Oskarshamn

2000-07-30, 11:54
Svar #2

Utloggad Susanne Åkerfeldt

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 292
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-04-16, 19:08
    • Visa profil
Thanks a lot for your help, Sam! I'll forward the information to Bob, who then has a good starting point to look further for ancestors and relatives! Looking at my map of the Kalmar vicinity, I notice there is a Kulltorp village just west of Vassmolösa. Fist I believed that to be in Hagby parish, but it's in the adjoining Arby parish isn't it? I'm not too familiar with the exact boundaries south of town, as I live north of Kalmar (in Läckeby) myself. Once again, thanks Sam! Regards, Susanne

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna