ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Maria Olsdotter in Grythyttan, born 1844  (läst 770 gånger)

2000-10-31, 21:34
läst 770 gånger

Peg Schafer

Maria Olsdotter was born in Grythyttan February 2, 1844. Her parents were Olof Olsson (born 17 May 1809)and Karolina Andersdotter(died 17 May 1809)of Grythyttan. Maria was a twin, her twin sister was Hedda Lisa. I am trying to find if and when Maria emigrated to America. She may have married Gustaf Eriksson. Thank you for your help.

2000-10-31, 22:13
Svar #1

Utloggad Sam Blixt

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6336
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-04-23, 20:37
    • Visa profil
    • samblixt.se
There is one or maybe two who can be possible.

Maraia Olsson, 28 year, from Carlskoga parish,  
from Gothenburg harbour 1873, June 27
Destination: St Paul
Source Code: 7:413:967

Maria Mathilda Olsson, 26 years, from Örebro county, from Gothenburg harbour, 1870, May 14,
Destination: Lake City
Code of source: 3:321:15

Regards/Sam Blixt/Oskarshamn

2000-11-01, 03:05
Svar #2

Peg Schafer

Thanks! The first one may possibly be her. If she is the right person, she did live in Minnesota. I think her name was Maria Katarina but I am not sure. Thanks again!

2000-11-01, 21:00
Svar #3

Mikael Andreasson

Hi Peg
This link will take you to a download site
where you can find all people that during the years 1840 to 1930 emigrated from Orebro county.
Grythyttan belongs to Orebro county.

I looked and did not find anybody born that day in Grythyttan named Maria Olsdotter.  

Hope this can help you

http://www.orebro.se/stadsarkiv/emigrant_immigrant_eng.htm

Mikael

2000-11-01, 21:14
Svar #4

Mikael Andreasson

Hi Peg  
Here is a link to the Orebro county archives.
Grythyttan belongs to Orebro county.
They have made the emigrant index for Orebro county availible online to download it covers the years 1840 to 1930.  
I looked at it but did not find a Maria Olsdotter born that day that emigrated.

Its a zip file and the information is in english.

http://www.orebro.se/stadsarkiv/emigrant_immigrant_eng.htm

Mikael

2000-11-02, 15:41
Svar #5

Peg

Hi Mikael,
I had already downloaded that file and looked through it several times but I can't find her either. We had her name from her daughter's death certificate although there were two different names-Karen Olson and Maria Katherine. Since my great-grandmother had a sister, Maria, we thought that was the person we were looking for. I received the name of Maria's parents , birthdates, and siblings from Sweden. My grandmother had two cousins who were also her good friends. Nobody seems to know how they were cousins but we think it was through my great-grandmother's siblings. We know two other siblings came to the US and a I have found them on the emigrant list. This  one is still a mystery to us. Thanks again for your help!  Peg

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna