ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Relatives to Naomi (Nan) Short, 1906  (läst 282 gånger)

2000-06-24, 15:42
läst 282 gånger

C. Johnson

I'm looking for my grandmother Naomi (Nan) Short or Shost born on the 9th of June in 1906 or 1907 who immigrated from England to Canada in 1909. Naomi and John married on the 28th of April in 1928 in Cedoux, Saskatchewan. John Johnsson was born in Sweden on the 10th of September in 1891. By the time Naomi met John she had two children Walter and Harry born around 1924 and 1926. Naomi and John got two children together: Carl Johan Lenin Johnsson born on the 14th Februari in 1933 and Eda Caroline Johnsson born on the 18th of January in 1929. They all lived together in Cedoux from 1928 to 1938. By unhappy circumstances the family was splintered and Naomi moved to Winnipeg/Manitoba with Walter and Harry, she later gave birth to a girl in 1938 or 1939 at a hospital in Winnipeg. After that I have no information at all concerning Naomi, Walter and Harry. I have an old address I think Naomi moved to: Mr Frank Baldwin, 309 Wiktor St. Winnipeg. I have another address as well: Walter Johnsson, 767 Simcoe Street, Winnipeg.  
John returned to Sweden with Carl and Eda in 1938.  
My name is Caroline Johnsson and I'm the daughter of Carl. My wish is to find out more about my grandmother's, Walter's and Harry's life after 1939 both for my own, my father's and my aunt's sake. Please, anyone who recognizes this information contact me on this site.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna