ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Searching for Anderson Ancestors  (läst 408 gånger)

1999-07-21, 15:44
läst 408 gånger

amelia

I would like to contact any relatives possibly still living in Sweden.  Ancestors information:  Great-grandmother was Kristina Karlsdotter born May 9, 1843 in Dalstorp.  Great-grandfather was Svening Andersson born February 5, 1842 in Norra Unnaryd parish Jonkopings county.  Children: Alma Justina; Johan; Karl Oskar; Gustaf Malkom; Gustaf Albin; Anna Cecilia & Jenn Elisabeth (twins); Amanda Josefina; Herman.  The family lived in the village Ekered Manasgard in Dalstorp parish.  I would be very grateful for any information you could provide or if possible pass this on to anyone who might know something about them.  Thank You E-post: plantlady@stic.net  Amelia Anderson Martinez USA

1999-07-26, 19:28
Svar #1

Utloggad Kent Andersson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 93
  • Senast inloggad: Aldrig
    • Visa profil
Dear Amelia!
I doe a lot of research in Dalstorp and have written several book on the subjuekt.  
Svennig is the son of Anders Svensson, born Jan. 12in Norra Unnaryd and Johanna Johansdotter born Febr. 2 in the parish of Ölsremma. Anders was a shoemaker. The family at one time lived at a croft called Kavlås in Dalstorp. Svennings sister Amanda Christina married the soldier Aron Leander Bem and went with him to USA in 1880.
About Svenning and his family I have to come back to You.

Yours  
Kent Andersson

1999-09-24, 01:11
Svar #2

Cheryl

I am searching for information about Frans August ANDERSSON and wife, Elisabeth LILLEGREN from Visby, Gotland. Frans (Frank)b., 1857-1859, came to the US in 1886 and Elisabeth , in 1887.  They married c 1883. They settled in Perth Amboy, NJ.  Frans; occupation was ship's carpenter.  The only info I have is that the LILLEGRENs were quite prosperous.  Frans and Elisabeth's children were:  Frans Arthur ANDERSON (Arthur F.)b. Oct, 1891 and Florence F. ANDERSON b. June, 1895. Both were born in Perth Amboy NJ.
Any info regarding this ANDERSSON family from Gotland is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna