ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Stina(Kristina?)Marie Axelson  (läst 469 gånger)

2000-02-04, 02:44
läst 469 gånger

linda

Am looking for any info re: Stina Marie Axelson,most likely from city of Kalmar. I believe she was my great grandmother or great-great grandmother. She would have been born somewhere between 1830-1875. My grandmother was Anna Ruth Rosenquist, born March,1886, in Kalmar.She emigrated to USA in Sept.1905.
Thank you for any info you can give me.
LINDA KELLY

2000-02-04, 09:58
Svar #1

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se
According to the Emigranten Database Miss Anna R G Rosenqvist, age 19, from Kalmar city, emigrated through the port of Malmö, that she left 1905 Sep.15, with a ticket for New York.

If you have access to a mormon Family History Center, you can get hold of the Birth records for Kalmar city for the year 1886. As this year is after 1860, look in the catalog for civil registration and get the film for Kalmar county 1886, and you will find the city of Kalmar at the very end of it.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna