ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Strom emigration  (läst 481 gånger)

1999-04-19, 02:44
läst 481 gånger

Strom

My grandfather and all his brothers and sisters immigrated to the United States, New York, I think. Sometime during the years 1888 and 1904.
They were:  FRANS OSKAR FRITJOF STROM, ANANDA STROM, CARL STROM, EMMA STROM, HULDA STROM, JOSEF STROM AND HENNING STROM.  FRANS OSKAR FRITJOF STROM was my grandfather,  I think his fathers name was FRANS STROM and his mother was KARIN ARNSON (name befor marriage).  Frans Oskar Fritjof Strom was born May 25, 1869, in Stockayrd, Jonkoping, Smaland Sweden.  All of my information is from family and I want to know for sure where they came from and who the parents and grandparents were.  Any help would be so very much appreciated.  I have found no records on any of these persons this far.  Thank you so very much for whatever help you can give.   Esther

1999-04-19, 15:22
Svar #1

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se
Hi, According to the CD Emigranten which lists most emigrants from Sweden, the following people left the parish of Stockaryd:
Amanda Ström, age 16, 1888 May 25, for New York,
Hulda V Ström, age 17, 1893 Apr.11 for New York
Josef T Ström, age 19, 1904 Mar.23 for New York
Emma Ström, age 16, 1886 May 28, for New York
C R Ström, age 27, 1883 May 4, for Essex
Carl And. Ström, age 18, 1891 June 5, for New York
One Henning Ström, age 34, left the parish of Svenarum in 1893 Feb.10, for New York
Frans Oskar Fritjof was not found now.
Hope this helps!

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna