ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Wickenberg  (läst 473 gånger)

2000-06-13, 20:36
läst 473 gånger

Greg Wickenburg

Does anyone know anything about the Wickenbergs or Wickelbergs from Kronoberg, Småland, Sweden??
Would be greatful to hear from you......

2000-06-13, 21:53
Svar #1

Thomas Börjesson

There's an old priestfamily from Småland; Wickelgren.
Could it be what You are looking for ?

2000-06-14, 21:28
Svar #2

Göran Johansson

There was a family Wickenberg in Kronoberg, Småland. If you can give some more details I might be able to help you. Names, years, connections to your own family etc?

2000-09-08, 20:18
Svar #3

greg

I hope I'm replying correctly.
Thanks, I am collecting a descendant list on these Wickenbergs, I have what I know on the pre 1900 family on my Web:
http://www.eskimo.com/~greg/wick/w.html
I am still missing who a lot of the females married. I think often they went by their father's name in records and left of Wickenberg, at least a few did.
My biggest goal is to find out where Magnus Persson Wickenberg b. 1762 took the name from. He looks to not have been born a Wickenberg, but took the name. There was another Wickenberg family started in 1650, but find no connection. But maybe there is through a wife of mother's family.
Thanks for and leads, greg@eskimo.com

2000-09-08, 23:29
Svar #4

Utloggad Lena Thelin

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5118
  • Senast inloggad: 2020-09-16, 22:02
    • Visa profil
    • www.arleco.nu/minslakt/sv
Hello!
If you go to http://www.dis-syd.m.se/ and go to -(sök i databasen)= search in the database and you write Wickenberg at efternamn and Kronobergs län at län you will find a lot of Wickenberg in Kronoborgs län.
regards
Lena Thelin

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna