ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: An Italian in Stockholm  (läst 1164 gånger)

2010-11-02, 21:37
läst 1164 gånger

Utloggad Stephanie Zonca

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 3
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-11-04, 21:08
    • Visa profil
Hello everyone

I wonder if someone can help me to find more information about the father I never met called Claudio Candida. I believe born in Italy in 1940 and died in Sweden on 29/10/1983 .  
Death registered in 1984 in Hogalid, Stockholms Stad (Stockholms Ian, Uppland)

I am curious of the cause of death... If ever married....if any other children...if any siblings....

My research up to now show that he is the only one in the Swedish death record at that time. My research also show a Klaus Nikolai Candida born in 1980...I am wondering if they are related (son?)...

I would really love to be able to make sense of this side of my past and I thank you in advance for your help.

Stephanie

2010-11-02, 23:22
Svar #1

Utloggad Margaretha Johansson

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 533
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-09-14, 11:33
    • Visa profil
Hello Stephanie

I think this is a bit sensitive information - at least about the person you mentioned being born in 1980!

I find this on the CD Sveriges befolkning 1970 (Swedish Census 1970):

1940-09-25

Candida, Claudio

Norrlandsg 1, v
111 43  Stockholm

Kyrkobokförd i Jakob (Stockholms stad, Stockholms län, Uppland), distrikt 01, fastighet 00211. Mantalsskriven på samma ort.

Född 25/9 1940. (Born 25th of September 1940)
--------------
Källa: Mtl Stockholms stad och län 1971

In the Census 1980 - this is him:

1940-09-25

Candida, Claudio

L?tzeng 6 /Elvren-Hjort/
115 23  STOCKHOLM (It seems like he lived with somebody, or rented a flat that had other tenants originally).

Mantalsskriven i Johannes (Stockholms stad, Stockholms län, Uppland), fastigheten På Församlingen Skrivna.

Född 25/9 1940.
--------------
Källa: Mtl Stockholm län 1981

There is an option; to obtain his estate inventory. There, children or spouses are mentioned. But on these two addresses there are no other people mentioned living with him.

2010-11-02, 23:31
Svar #2

Utloggad Margaretha Johansson

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 533
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-09-14, 11:33
    • Visa profil
This is the information about his death from the Swedish Death Index:

19400925-9716

Candida, Claudio

Varvsg 8 A, III
117 29  Stockholm

Dead 10/29/1983.

Registered (1984) in Högalid, Stockholms stad (Stockholms län, Uppland). Registered for taxation (1984) in the same parish.

Born 9/25/1940 in Italien.

Unmarried man.
--------------
Parish of birth in the records:
It

Source records:
RTB 83 / SPAR 90

I guess you already have this information.

2010-11-03, 14:15
Svar #3

Utloggad Antoinette Herron

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 100
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-05-08, 20:33
    • Visa profil
Hello Stephanie!

Go to Stockholms Stadsarkiv to obtain his state inventory. You just fill in a form, and they will send you a copy to your mailadress. On that, it should be listed if there was any children, and their names and the adress they lived on back then.
You can also try Facebook on the younger Candida, and just ask in a mail.........

Good Luck,

Antoinette

2010-11-03, 21:07
Svar #4

Utloggad Stephanie Zonca

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
Thank you so very much to all of you! What a quick response!

Is there a way to find the cause of death? (often on death records the cause of death is mentioned)

Again, thank you so much.

Stephanie

2010-11-04, 14:44
Svar #5

Utloggad Antoinette Herron

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 100
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-05-08, 20:33
    • Visa profil
Hello again!

I don't know about the cause of death. In Swedish death records (fairly modern ones,since ca 1930's), there are no cause of death due to confidentially reasons. But it might not be impossible, ask the Stockholms Stadsarkiv how to go further in that matter....

Best regards

Antoinette

2010-11-04, 16:01
Svar #6

Utloggad Ingela Martenius

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1489
  • Senast inloggad: 2013-10-25, 18:20
    • Visa profil
Stephanie,

The exact same information as here was provided to you on Ancestry.com 26-28 October. Much the same people answer questions here as well as on Ancestry, Rootsweb and GenForum. You will not get different answers by posting on different boards.
If you for some reason wish to switch to another board, please provide a link to the original board so that people don't waste time looking things up you have already been told.

You have been provided with the answers we are able to give you and information about how to continue on your own, e.g. requesting an estate inventory, a bouppteckning. I'll make it more detailed.
A bouppteckning cannot be ordered from Stockholms Stadsarkiv (local Stockholm archive) but only from Riksarkivet (the national archive). Fill out the form found here:
 Order a bouppteckning.
First, tick the box by Jag accepterar kostnader enligt prislistan. (I accept the costs - there shouldn't be any or at the most a small fee for copies)
Under Uppgifter om den avlidne:
Line one; all first names in the first box, family name in the second
Line three; personal id no - it's 19400925-9716
Line five; dod - it's 19831029 (don't change the format!)
Line seven (Dödsort/län); using the drop-down menu select Stockholms län
Line eight (greyed out until you select county); using the drop-down menu select Högalids församling
Leave the rest blank in this section.
Under Önskar kopia av:
Select the first option, Dödsbodelägarna (names of heirs).
Go down to the section headed Jag som beställer är (about me):
Select Privatperson / Förening
Under Kontaktuppgifter:
Tick the box by Beställningen sker utanför Sverige (ordering from outside Sweden)
Don't fill out the first box.
Namn på beställare - your name
Adress - your street address
Postnummer och ort - in the first box, state your postal code, in the second box state town
Land - country
Telefon dagtid - daytime telephone (mobile is fine)
E-post - email address
Go down to the section called Jag vill helst få svar via (I prefer to have an answer by)
Tick the boxes E-post and Brev (email and letter - they want two options)
Click on Nästa Steg (next step)
You will now have a preview of your request - read it carefully!
If everything is OK click Skicka beställningen (send request), else click on Backa och ändra beställningen (back up and change request).

As you have already been told, vital records (i.e. birth, marriage, death) are protected by a 70 year privacy law. The answers we give concerning matters more recent than 1939 are therefore from authorized compilations where not all data are provided (the information above - and on Ancestry - is not straight from the death record but from the compilation called Death CD). Place and date of death are released for compilation, cause of death is not.

Ingela}

2010-11-04, 21:08
Svar #7

Utloggad Stephanie Zonca

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
Dear Antoinette and Ingela,

I thank you both very much for this!  

I am sorry if I have bothered you Ingela, I didn't realize that the same people are on different sites. I joined this one hoping I would get some extra information which, I did (small but Stockholms Stadsarkiv). I also thank you for the explanation about the bouppteckning which i will request.

I now will go on my way to find whatever else on my own.

Thanks again all!

Stephanie

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna