ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Arrhenius family in 17th C.  (läst 526 gånger)

2009-05-13, 02:40
läst 526 gånger

Utloggad Harald Hille

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 60
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-07-01, 14:18
    • Visa profil
Hej Anbytarforum!
I have an ancestor - Carl Heijman, born in Vyborg, Finland, around 1640 (?) - who married an Ingrid Arrhenia on 22 May 1678 at Riddarholmens kyrkan in Stockholm.  I found that record on Genline, as well the records for the births of their children in the 1680s.  But I can't find her birth record.  I don't know the date or year (1650s?) nor the church nor even if she was born in Stockholm.
Any information on where the Arrhenius family was in the mid 17th C.?  She had 2 brothers who were reasonably well known: Claudius (rikshistoriograf, adlad Örnhielm) and Jacob (historieprofessor och psalmdiktare).  Possibly their birth dates and birth places can help establish Ingrid's.
I would appreciate any help on this.
mvh
Harald Hille
Riverside CT USA

2009-05-13, 03:39
Svar #1

Utloggad Harald Hille

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 60
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-07-01, 14:18
    • Visa profil
More on the Ingrid Arrhenia question.  Another source (family släktbok) describes her as having been born in the 1630s in Linköping to trader (handlanden) Arvid Claesson Kapfelman and Ingrid Björnsdotter.  Her brother Claudius Arrhenius is listed as born in 1627 (d. in 1695) and Jacob as born in 1642 (d. in 1725).

The index (register) for Svenska släktkalendern lists various volumes discussing the Arrhenius and Kapfelman connection, but that will have to wait for the next trip to Sweden.  

For Ingrid to have been born in the 1630s and marry only in 1678 and have 5 children starting in 1679 seems unusual (late) from an age point of view.

Unfortunately, Genline does not offer church books for Linköping earlier than the later part of the 17th century.

It might not be possible to research this further.

mvh

HH

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna