ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Baptism of Erland Andersson 6 December 1778 in Replösa Noregård, Ljungby parish, Kronoberg län  (läst 626 gånger)

2006-11-28, 23:29
läst 626 gånger

Utloggad Judy Olson Baouab

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1355
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-14, 18:26
    • Visa profil
Hi,

I am looking at a record for the baptism of Erland Andersson.(I think the date 6 December 1778 is just for the baptism. I don't see a birth date.) The father was Anders Erlandsson and there is something following his name which I can't read but which might be a part of his name. I think the wife was Mathilda. What were the parents' names?  

The record can be found at GID # 835.10.82400 . It is at the bottom of the page on the left side.(stamped page 48; Ljungby C:!, Births 1752-1816)

Thank you.

Judy

2006-11-29, 10:12
Svar #1

Utloggad Sofia Ahlberg

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 551
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-11-28, 11:37
    • Visa profil
Hi Judy,

I have taken a look at the records and I cannot find the date of Erland's birth, either. Seems like it was never written in the record.  
Looking at the other children born that year it's the same; no birth date, just baptism date.

This is what it says in the picture above about Erland and his baptism:
Dec 6 Döptes Erland Andersson från Replösa Norreg.  
Fadr Anders Erlandsson Modr Kjerstin Mattisdotter
test: hustru Marta i Replösa P...gd, Bengt Nilsson
från Liungby Söregd

I am not very familiar with the names of the farms in this parish, so I couldn't figure out which farm of the village Replösa the witness Marta came from. Perhaps you can figure that out by yourself or someone else with more knowlegde of these parts of Sweden can help you.

Regards  
Sofia

2006-11-29, 16:40
Svar #2

Utloggad Judy Olson Baouab

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1355
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-14, 18:26
    • Visa profil

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna