ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Carl Carlson and Louise Nilsdotter family from Pat Carlson Killoran  (läst 738 gånger)

2005-06-13, 15:42
läst 738 gånger

Patricia Carlson Killoran

looking for any records for this family.  I believe they were from Lungsund parish, know they were from Varmland.  11 children, 2 died in infancy, birth order of these 2 ch. not known.  Birth order of the rest of children; Anna, Carl, Louise, Frederick, Andrew, Charlotte, Emil b. 1 May 1872, Lungsund parish,Hanna b. June 1879, Gustaf.  Carl and Louise both buried in Lungsund cemetery. From the records that I have from my grandfather Emil, the family seemed to stay in the same place so I assume it was Lungsund, varmland.  Anything on this family much appreciated.  Pat

2005-06-13, 19:08
Svar #1

Bo Nordenfors (Nob)

Perhaps Hanna and mother in Census 1890:

ANNO 1890. The Swedish Census 1890. Lungsunds annex parish

Hanna  b. 1879 Lungsund
About the person About the household  
Homeparish: Lungsunds annex
Residence: Sundsta
County: Värmland

Year of birth: 1879
Place of birth:  
Parish of birth: L

Title:  

Marital status:  O (Unmarried)  
Family status: d.
Family status code:   B (Child)  
Other details: v

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SVARvolume: 000318  Card nr: 6
Page: 26  Row: 50
 Persons in the household:
      Family no: 1
Anna Lovisa Nilsd:r b. 1839, Fattighjon (poor)
Hanna b. 1879
Erik Gustaf b. 1883

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anno 1890. County of Värmland  
http://www.foark.umu.se/census/s/

2005-06-14, 00:01
Svar #2

Utloggad Olle Andersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1081
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-03-22, 19:32
    • Visa profil
Pat!

Here some household record
1881-XXX

1871-1876

Regards

2005-06-16, 12:24
Svar #3

This is exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you both so much. What does (poor) mean after Lovisa's name? What do the numbers mean after the names on the household records?  I have been having a little trouble navigating this site, but I think I have it now. It is fantastic!  Thank you again.   Pat

2005-06-16, 13:33
Svar #4

Utloggad Olle Andersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1081
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-03-22, 19:32
    • Visa profil
Pat!

Poor is just a translation of the word fattighjon. Another words pauper, poor-house inmate.
From the dictionary at
http://www.slaktdata.org/sv/lexikon

The numbers after each name is the birth date e.g. Lovisa born 1863 May 23rd etc.

The 7/11 58 is the wedding date for Carl and Anna Lovisa.
As you may guess some numbers are added by myself as reference to the Genline-record.

Have a nice summer!

Olle

2005-06-16, 21:50
Svar #5

Olle, Thank you so much.  Now I have to try to find Carl and Louise's parents. The info that you sent filled me in on what my grandfather Emil had written.  He said that he did not know anything more about his father's family, so I don't even have a clue where to look. He also said that his mother's family (his gr grandparents maternal) owned a large estate called Mosserud, but fell into hard times and lost it. I will keep looking. If you have any clues as to where I should go next please let me know.     Pat

2005-06-16, 23:14
Svar #6

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se

2005-06-20, 13:34
Svar #7

To everyone that responded to my query, I want to thank you all so much. I now have info that i have been searching for for over 5 years, off and on. And new sources to check.  Pat

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna