ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Contact Biverstedt family in Sweden  (läst 939 gånger)

2006-10-02, 14:40
läst 939 gånger

Patricia Carlson Killoran

Hi, I have been informed that one of my Grandmother's brother's changed his name from Carlson (Karlson) to Biverstedt and that they are living in Sweden.  I would love to get in touch with them.  Can anyone help?
I have written 3 letters but have not received any replies.  My grandmother was Alida Cecilia Peterson and this brother was Fritz Teodor Petersson.  Fritz married Emma Charlotta Johansdotter and they had a son Nils Einar who changed his name to Biverstedt.  Nils married Annie Eleonora and they had 2 sons, (twins)  John Erik and Nils Arne Biverstedt.  
Possibly in the Stockholm area.
Any info on this family much appreciated. I have quite a bit of family history that I would love to share with them.  Thank you Pat

2006-10-02, 15:09
Svar #1

Marita Kvist

Patricia, try this site www.eniro.se . At the top it says privatpersoner were you can do a search for Biverstedts here in Sweden.  Marita

2006-10-02, 19:17
Svar #2

Marita,Thank you.  I have tried that site and have several addresses but no response from the letters that I sent.  I was hoping that someone on this site may know them and that I could get in touch with them that way.  Pat

2006-10-02, 22:03
Svar #3

Utloggad Ingela Martenius

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1489
  • Senast inloggad: 2013-10-25, 18:20
    • Visa profil
Pat,

Chances are the recipients aren't that good at English. They may be able to read your letter, but to reply is another story...

Have you any dates for the people you've enumerated at the top of this page? Even approximate dates would help.

Ingela

2006-10-02, 22:10
Svar #4

Utloggad Mats Ahlgren

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4737
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-28, 19:33
    • Visa profil
Pat

Sent mail with information about living relatives, check the adresses so you have the right

2006-10-03, 06:31
Svar #5

Utloggad Karin Ekeroth

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 674
  • Senast inloggad: 2012-01-29, 22:10
    • Visa profil
Pat,
I have also sent mail.
Karin

2006-10-03, 08:46
Svar #6

Marita Kvist

Pat, try to contact all of the Biverstedts that you find, maybe the younger of them have easier to understand english. I know that my mother and fathers generation, the -40\s and older generations, didnt learned english in school like my generation did. Good luck / Marita

2006-10-03, 14:37
Svar #7

To all of you that responded to my query, thank you so much.  I am following up on the information that I have received.  Hopefully I will get a response.  Pat

2006-11-14, 23:04
Svar #8

Martina Biverstedt

Hello Pat,
Arne Biverstedt is my father, but he is not a twin. John-Erik is my uncle and he is older. The oldest brother is Per-Olof but he doesn?t have the same father.  
If you wish you can e-mail me. I just got married, my new surname is Engström.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna