ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Genline Help  (läst 2442 gånger)

2005-11-29, 18:37
läst 2442 gånger

Robert Goranson

The following is taken from Genline; Torpa Parish, Kronoberg AI:17, page 271, 848.30.27100.

Can someone decipher the notes for me?

Thanks in advance.

Bob

2005-11-29, 20:24
Svar #1

Utloggad Olle Andersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1081
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-03-22, 19:32
    • Visa profil
Bob!

Just some pieces for your puzzle:

Bev. = Bevista = Attend

Frik. = Frikallad = Exempted

I guess some kind of military service information. However also women have this or similar notes on other pages. And I also have a guess that Vanmo = Värnamo.

Regards,

Olle

2005-11-29, 22:38
Svar #2

Utloggad Lars-Erik Gustavsson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 319
  • Senast inloggad: 2018-01-03, 14:24
    • Visa profil
Bev. could also be beväring = conscript soldier.

Adm. is an abbrevation of admitterad and this means that he/she attended communion for the first time (in the year 1892 in this case).

Regards,  
Lars-Erik

2005-11-30, 17:50
Svar #3

Robert Goranson

Thanks Olle and Lars-Erik.

I guess what it means when all put together was that Göran and his son Anders were exempt from Military service.

Thanks again.

Bob

2005-11-30, 18:38
Svar #4

Robert Goranson

Another question about the page listed above.

Am I correct in reading that Anders Larsson of Mässeboda is an Inhyses (no house of his own) and living in the Göran Persson household?

Is the 1/8 eger meaning 1/8 ownership of a farm?

I assume the line through his name is that he either moved or died during recording of the book.

Why would the line be drawn through Brukare for Göran?

Sorry about the long note.

Thanks in advance.

Bob

2005-11-30, 19:00
Svar #5

Bo Johansson

Am I correct in reading that Anders Larsson of Mässeboda is an Inhyses (no house of his own) and living in the Göran Persson household?

-- I think it is more likely to be the other way around, i.e. Anders Larson is the owner (or was, since there is a line through his name). I think the first line is a comment about the ownership of the place. And 1/8 is either how much of it is owned by A.L. or the total size in mantal.

Why would the line be drawn through Brukare for Göran?

-- This probably means that he has changed status from Brukare (tenant farmer) to inhyses (renter).

// Bo Johansson

2005-11-30, 19:29
Svar #6

Robert Goranson

Bo,

Thanks for the quick response.

There are so many wonderful people willing to help others.

I love this website.

Bob

2005-12-20, 18:49
Svar #7

Robert Goranson

Looking for additional help.

The following is taken from Genline; Torpa Parish, Kronoberg AI:16, page 317, 848.26.34300.

This note is listed with one of my relatives, Alma Edina Persdotter.

Can someone decipher the notes for me?  

Thanks in advance.  

Bob

2005-12-20, 19:39
Svar #8

Utloggad Susanne Åkerfeldt

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 292
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-04-16, 19:08
    • Visa profil
Hi Bob! Just an additional comment on the first question about Anders Larsson of Messeboda. I agree that the crossing over his name means that he either died or sold the property. As no personal information of his birth etc is listed, this means that he did not personally live on the estate. It was farmed by Göran Persson, who would pay a lease to Anders Larsson. If you go to Messeboda you will probably find Anders larsson listed. When GP became old and could no longer run the farm, he continued to live on as in inhyses, most likely there will - further down on the page - be listed a new brukare to the place.  

As for the other question I can read äkt lysn 5/4 89, which means that it was announced in church on April 5, 1889 that she was to be married. In older days, this had to be done 3 Sundays, in order to let anyone who had any objections to the marriage come forward.I am sorry but I am not able to read the rest of the text, but I am sure some other reader with good eyesight can contribute on that one. Best regards, Susanne

2005-12-20, 19:54
Svar #9

Robert Goranson

Susanne,

Thank you so much for the response.

I really appreciate your help.

Bob

2005-12-20, 20:02
Svar #10

Utloggad Olle Andersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1081
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-03-22, 19:32
    • Visa profil
Bob!

It's a bit puzzling since Alma Edina is born in 1892 ... So the banns is a bit early !?

So wonder who this remark is for.

Olle

2005-12-20, 20:04
Svar #11

Robert Goranson

Susanne,

I just realized that Alma was not born until 1892 so I think the note mentioned above may have been put on the wrong line or may be for the family listed below.  I'll go back and look at the Genline page again.

Thanks,

Bob

2005-12-20, 20:08
Svar #12

Robert Goranson

Olle,

You are correct.  There was another Alma (older sister) that was born 01 September 1886 but she died on 27 November 1889.  The date may blelisted about this sister for some reason and may mean something else.

Bob

2005-12-20, 20:24
Svar #13

Robert Goranson

I went back and looked at the Genline page.  I am fairly positive now that the note was for the person listed below who was married 27 April, 1889.

Thanks for your help.

Bob

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna