ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Hallands Genealogiska Förening web site  (läst 979 gånger)

2000-10-19, 20:07
läst 979 gånger

Glen Johnson

Hello,

Are there English language instructions for the Hallands Genealogiska Förening web site at:

http://www.halland.genealogi.se/  

I could really use them.

Thanks very much..

Glen Johnson

2009-02-15, 21:38
Svar #1

Utloggad Carolyn Eccles

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 115
  • Senast inloggad: 2017-10-30, 18:46
    • Visa profil
On the Marriages Records for Halland CD, Vigelregister Halland 1668-1860, there is listed marriage in Enslöv in 1736 between Ank. Per Persson of Hylte and p. Anna Ivarsdotter of Spanstad. The source is listed as Hallands Landskontor E1:175. What is this? There are no marriages listed in Enslöv for this time period. I would really like to see this source and see if they have any other Enslöv marriages. Can someone help me with this,
Thanks
Carolyn
California,USA

2009-02-16, 09:53
Svar #2

Utloggad John Bentley

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 234
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-09-16, 21:10
    • Visa profil
Carolyn

I crosschecked with the newer Hallands Befolkning CD and its the betrothal, not the marriage that is referenced.  Otherwise the reference is as you say.  Odd references like this have been added to HGF databases when through the diligence of researchers they have found some data in sources other than the church books.

As you say there is otherwise a gap from 1712 to 1741.  This occurence usually means that the book in question was lost.  Sadly occasionally there were even parishes when all the books from a period were lost in a fire.

I suggest you e-mail them direct at hgf@halland.genealogi.se and ask if you want more clarification.

John

(Meddelandet ändrat av Johnb den 16 februari, 2009)

2009-02-16, 12:26
Svar #3

Utloggad Olle Elm

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 11057
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-08, 22:32
    • Visa profil
    • www.orserum.info
The source Hallands Landskontor E1:175 indicates the marriges were listed in the so called Charta Sigillata. When you were going to be married, the priest had to register this and take a fee, and send both the registration and the fee to the Landskontor (state).  
Kindly,
Olle Elm
PS The Charta Sigillata register for Hallands läns landskontor EI:165-215, 1733-1748
can be bought in http://hgf.e-butik.se/ and below CD-skivor övriga.
Vänligen,
Olle Elm

2009-02-18, 02:52
Svar #4

Utloggad Carolyn Eccles

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 115
  • Senast inloggad: 2017-10-30, 18:46
    • Visa profil
Thanks to both of you. I have ordered the CD, I think. I also sent an email to hgf@halland.genealogi.se asking them to verify my order and if I can pay by credit card.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna