ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Hans Martensson Haglund & family  (läst 644 gånger)

2008-10-27, 21:27
läst 644 gånger

Christopher M. Wyer

Since asking fellow researchers from SCANGEN for help finding my family graves in Hörby I had a number of people who very kindly offered to help find the burial place of my grandparents as follows:

HANS MÅRTENSSON HAGLUND, born on 1 November 1853 in Lilla Slågarp. Died approximately 1936-37. JOHANNA ANTONSSON, born on 6 August 1853 in Lövestad. She died on 28 January 1928 (place unknown). They married on 27 April 1879 and they had eight children. 

As a result a gravestone was found at the Hörby cemetery marked HANS HAGLUNDS FAMILJEGRAV. There was nothing to suggest on the gravestone as to who was buried there. Despite what it says on the gravestone, according to the local office in Horby, only one person has been recorded as being buried there. It was my grand aunt Gerda Gustava Haglund, buried in 1985. My grand uncle HILDING MARTIN HAGLUND was recorded (from the Gamlestad, Goteborg, parish record of death and burials) as being buried at the Hörby cemetery on 19 September 1940 but that record cannot be traced on Horby's database so it is a little puzzling! The Hörby office stated that it is likely that HANS, JOHANNA and their child HILDING may have been buried in another cemetery and I should seek assistance from the National Archives and the regional state archives of Lund.

I would be grateful if someone could help me find the website addresses of the National and Regional Archives please.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Christopher Wyer
England

2008-10-28, 08:04
Svar #1

Utloggad Chris Bingefors

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 11832
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-28, 15:20
    • Visa profil
Their mail address is : landsarkivet@landsarkivet-lund.ra.se

Web: http://www.statensarkiv.se/default.aspx?id=2233&refid=1194

They may charge a fee for searching if it is not a very easy one.

2008-10-28, 10:08
Svar #2

Utloggad Bo Nordenfors

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5383
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-27, 14:38
    • Visa profil
Christopher:

a member of DIS ( DIS- Computer Genealogy Society of Sweden
Founded in 1980) is researching the Mårtensson-Haglund family. I will try to call that fellow.

Regards,

Bo Nordenfors

2023-12-13, 08:52
Svar #3

Utloggad Martin Wiberg

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 2
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-12-13, 10:17
    • Visa profil
Hello!
Hans Haglund (Hildings and Thures father) was my grandmothers grandfather.
My grandmothers name was (before married) Karin Haglund, daughter of Thure Haglund, son of Hans Mårtensson Haglund.

I am happy to have found relatives here and I am looking forward to hear from you.
I live in Stockholm and use Ancestry btw.

Ps - do you know the father and mother of Hans Mårtensson Haglund (their names and when/Where they were born?)

Enclosed you see the Haglund family at 1899 and you can see my great grandfather Thure (a Young boy at the time)

Best
Martin Wiberg

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna