ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Looking for Hertzman Famliy in Sweden  (läst 513 gånger)

2007-08-15, 02:14
läst 513 gånger

Linnea Hyder

Hej,

I am looking for relatives of Anna Christina Hertzman Stenström.  Her father was Sven Hertzman in Heda in the year 1780.  She had three brothers Anders b. Nov. 30, 1822, Carl Johan b. May 17, 1826 and Sven Adolf b. Oct. 15, 1829.  I know that Carl moved to Lenus in 1841 but, I lost him there.  I also know that Anders married Gustafuva Andersdotter on April 26, 1846 in Linköping.  They had two daughters Ida Jenny Hildegard b. Jan. 4, 1847 and Augusta Amelia Albertina b. Aug. 24, 1850.  If anyone has any information on any of these people please contact me.

Hälsningar,

Linnea Hyder

2007-08-18, 19:31
Svar #1

B Blomqvist

Hi!

I have found Ida in the census 1890.

Post 195088

Lindgren, Ida Jenny Hildegard
Konstförvaltareänka, widow of art dealer?

f. 1847 i Linköping (Östergötlands län, Östergötland)

Änka, mor i familjen widow, mother

Läkaren N:o 2
Adolf Fredrik rote  5 (Stockholms stad, Uppland)

Födelseort i källan: Linköping Östergötlands län

Her son:
Post 195089

Ernst Conrad
Gördelmakarlärling

f. 1868 i Linköping (Östergötlands län, Östergötland)

s.
Ogift man, barn i familjen

Läkaren N:o 2
Adolf Fredrik rote  5 (Stockholms stad, Uppland)

Födelseort i källan: Linköping Östergötlands län

What is Lenus you wrote about?  
Did some of these people emigrate?  
Do you know where they were born?

You mention Heda. It is the same municipality as Ödeshög and I know there are Hertzmans here. It is possible they are related to Sven Hertzman in Heda.

Regards

Birgitta

2007-08-19, 18:22
Svar #2

Linnea Hyder

Birgitta,

Thank you for that information.  In the Linköping household examination for the years 1841-1845 it has Carl Johan as leaving in 1841 for Lenus.  I may have read it wrong it is GID: 333.46.52600.  All of Sven's children were born in Linköping as far as I could tell. I found Sven's birth record in Heda but was unable to read his parents names except it looked like his mothers name was Maria. It also look like to me the his fathers name could have been Olof. I could not find any household examination for Heda in the years of his birth so I could not confirm there names. I would also like to find out if he had brothers or sisters.

Again Thank you for your help.

Hälsningar,

Linnea Hyder

2007-08-20, 06:37
Svar #3

Bo Johansson

Perhaps a move within the parish? I notice others moving to F7, P9, L37, T11, K12 etc.

Perhaps the second line is p.8 or something like that. The number (if it is a number) is very difficult to read.

// Bo Johansson

2007-08-21, 04:14
Svar #4

Linnea Hyder

Hi Birgitta and Bo,

I have another question about th Hertzman family in GID: 333.57.47300 there is a young girl living with Sven and Catherina Hertzman her name is Sopia Hildar Petterson b. 1842 in Linköping. It says Fatherdotter above her name.  Can you tell if she is a granddaughter?  I also see her in GID: 333.63.55000 this is after Sven has died. She is now with Catherina and a boy named Alvid(?) Hertzman above his name it says fathersson.  How are these two related?

Thank you,  
Linnea

2007-08-21, 05:31
Svar #5

Bo Johansson

Her title looks like fosterdotter (foster daughter) in both places. The boy is fosterson Anders(?) Alfrid Herztman.

One might suspect that at least the boy is related, but you have their birth dates, so you can look them up in the birth records.

Note that Anders Alfrid is first on the page in 1851-1855 (GID: 333.57.47300), as widow Hertzman's foster son.  

// Bo Johansson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna