ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Military archives  (läst 534 gånger)

2004-08-05, 22:05
läst 534 gånger

Nancy Jaderen

I am trying to find information on an ancestor who
I think was a soldier.Is there a website or address that I could contact? His name was Pehr Styfver and he was born in Juskebo,Haraker,
Vastmanland in 1670.I am trying to find out which Regiment and Company he was in.Thank you
   Nancy Jaderen

2004-08-07, 14:00
Svar #1

Utloggad Torsten Bäck

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 199
  • Senast inloggad: 2018-07-23, 17:15
    • Visa profil
Nancy

Here is the address to the Swedish Krigsarkivet.
the Military Archives in Stockholm

http://www.ra.se/KRA/index.html

Torsten

2008-02-18, 19:52
Svar #2

Bill Gustavson

Hello,
 I am looking to see if there are any Military records for Wilhelm Gustafsson b. 3 Nov 1864 in Folkehyltan, Oskar parish, Kalmar kn, Småland.  Moved to N. Möckleby in Nov 1889.
The Household Examinations for N. Möckleby says vapenaf. 2 ggr.   I do not know what that means.  Either served military duty twice or shot twice.  If military duty, I would like to find out the information regarding that.  If shot twice, I would like to know how I could find more records of that incident.
Bill

2008-02-19, 12:29
Svar #3

Utloggad Bo Johansson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 247
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-07-05, 11:17
    • Visa profil
Probably vapenöfvat 2 ggr (weapons trained twice), that is he had done the two periods of military training that was usual for conscripts.

So he was probably not in the regular army, but in the reserves.

// Bo Johansson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna