ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Nels Edman and Louisa Swansdotter  (läst 563 gånger)

2006-09-27, 17:30
läst 563 gånger

Utloggad David Johnson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 38
  • Senast inloggad: Aldrig
    • Visa profil
To whom it may concern:  

I am looking for a great grandfather by the name of Nels Edman (born about 1870) who came to the USA about 1883. He married Louisa Swansdotter (born about 1869) here in the USA about 1894. I am looking for Louisa's family also. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

David Johnson

2006-09-27, 19:18
Svar #1

Utloggad Ted Rosvall

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1256
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-09, 07:49
    • Visa profil
According to EMIHAMN one Nils Edman, born c1869 emigrated in 1885 together with his brother, Jonas G Edman, born c1866, from Luleå in the province of Norrbotten to America.

Ted Rosvall

2006-09-28, 14:45
Svar #2

Utloggad Dave Johnson

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 7
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-12-30, 01:59
    • Visa profil
Ted,

Thanks a lot for this information! Norrbotten is way in the north and I was wondering what kind of records did they keep from that Province up there on Nels and Jonas? I am wondering if they were of Laplander/Sami descent? Thanks again!

Dave

2006-09-28, 18:52
Svar #3

Utloggad Barbara Wall

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 267
  • Senast inloggad: 2020-04-13, 23:21
    • Visa profil
Hi Dave
Just a reminder to you to read the instructions (you'll find them farthest down in the list to the left, just above the search box) before you send any more posts. The idea is to stick to one discussion and develop it there. You're NOT allowed to ask the same question under different discussions, as you can, for example on GenForum. Glad you got a start!
Best regards
Barbara

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna